Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Introduce Yourselves!

Go down 
+45
Juliana Cailli
madilovesu12345
Adria Archambault
Kim Eun Hee
Jasmaine de Clare
Annabella Caen
Amity Gray
CastleBlood
Ms. Potterhead
Ingaretta Montgomery
Alysanne Strivelyn
Mirielle Ward
Isabella Le Conte
April Middleton
Christiare Le Clerc
Preciosa Castillon
Artemisia Raimbeaucourt
chinchilla1
Renard Greywood
Aris Faithwood
Richard Stanley
junglecentaur
Aubrey Clerinell
Lenah Tyler
Mira Catrain
Alexia Tannin
Ariette Deveraux
Susan Eastwood
Jace Chason
Miriam David
Professor Barahir
Kolby Parry
Professor Harcourt
Ingrid Lloyd
Mitri Montgomery
Deirdre McCalahan
Marigold Belet
Arya Lanister
Deidrick Blevins
Lisette Zeoko
Nadia Murray
Gwendolen Fitzroy
Adalaide Adams
Adelaine Beaumont
Headmistress Ellington
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/24/2013, 04:52

SO I am Abhimanyu. I am from India. I like sports, and I am a very good football player. I have a deep fascination for Rock Music. I am an introvert and i do not open up easily. That's all i guess.
Back to top Go down
Mitri Montgomery
Gryffindor: Year 2
Mitri Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/24/2013, 07:49

Hi Abhimanyu!

I'm Mac, and I play Mitri Montgomery, Professor Aitken, and Nadia Murray! Welcome to HP Medieval! I'm an extrovert, just so you are warned. We are happy to have you here! I know the site can be confusing at first but any of us would be happy to help you understand it. First thing first! Your username is your character name, so do you have any idea of want you want your character to be named? I cannot wait to post with you!

-Mac
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 3
Slytherin: Year 3
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/24/2013, 20:20

Hi Abhimanyu! (Can we call you Abhi?) I'm Madison and I play Kolby Parry, Marigold Belet, and Professor Harcourt. I can't wait to RP with you! And, welcome to Hogwarts Medieval!

P.S. What's India like? I'm very fascinated in different countries.
Back to top Go down
Gwendolen Fitzroy
Hufflepuff: Year 2
Gwendolen Fitzroy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/26/2013, 20:09

pfffft.... Mac.... Meghan, they're the same in my book.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Deirdre McCalahan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/27/2013, 23:14

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything. I've been trying to create a new email so I can make the professor but I'm having a problem with yahoo. If anyone knows another site, please tell it to me. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://cea-robber-of-souls.deviantart.com/
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/28/2013, 00:30

Gmail is good! I use yahoo and gmail.
Back to top Go down
Professor Barahir
Gryffindor Head of House
Gryffindor Head of House
Professor Barahir

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/29/2013, 00:52

Never fear! Chantel is here! Professor Barahir, awaiting orders!
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/29/2013, 00:53

I want to kiss your photo, I love him so much <3

I'm changing your Prof's ranking as I type and you are free to post in Charms whenever you like!
Back to top Go down
Professor Barahir
Gryffindor Head of House
Gryffindor Head of House
Professor Barahir

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/29/2013, 00:58

Thank you! Once I know what I want to do, I'll post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/29/2013, 16:39

Hi my name is Patricia but I go by Patty. I am 30 years old and married. I also have 3 kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/29/2013, 16:43

hello yall my name s tony I am from Georgia I like music and fishing
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Ellington
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmistress Ellington

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/29/2013, 17:10

Nice to meet you both!!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hogwartsmedieval
Gwendolen Fitzroy
Gwendolen Fitzroy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/5/2013, 23:24

Adelaine Beaumont wrote:
Laura, dear dear Laura. MEGHAN is the character. Mac is Morgan's nickname.

Well..... bring Meghan back Razz
Back to top Go down
Miriam David
Miriam David

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/6/2013, 13:15

Hi everyone! My names Jessica. I'm going to be playing Miriam David, who is a Hufflepuff.

I'm 25, and I'm going to be on my last semester of university come this fall. I'm an English major concentrating in creative writing. I also knit incessantly and write a blog about it (which I really should update more). I've been a Harry Potter fan since almost the beginning (but not quite).

My roleplaying experience isn't great (mostly one-shots of Pathfinder or D&D here and there), but I'm willing to learn and I hope to get to know everyone.

I've been reading through some of what's going on so I'm up to speed with everyone's characters, so once I've caught up I'll jump right in.
Back to top Go down
http://myknittinglife.wordpress.com
Marigold Belet
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/6/2013, 17:40

Hi Jessica! Nice to meet you! I'm Madison and I play Marigold Belet,Kolby Parry, and Professor Harcourt. I can't wait to RP with you!
Back to top Go down
Miriam David
Miriam David

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/6/2013, 20:08

Hi Madison! Thanks for the welcome. I hope I do well with the whole RP thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
PadfootB

PostSubject: Hi   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/9/2013, 15:33

Hello! I'm new, I hope my username is allowed in the "Medieval=No Harry Potter Characters." I hope to enjoy this site! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jace Chason
Slytherin: Year 2
Slytherin: Year 2
Jace Chason

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/10/2013, 21:31

Hello. I'm Alyssa or Benny, going to be playing a character called Jace Chason. I'm currently going to be turning fifteen in less than a month so I guess that makes me one of the youngest characters on this website? I warn, I haven't role played in a while, I used to be in a hp rp group on quotev where I roleplayed as a character called Shade and a few other characters with a girl called tammie. I'm a sophomore currently living in Georgia but in the process of moving to Florida. Um. I guess I was born into hp considering how young I am. At first I only watched the movies but I started reading the books in fifth because we were required to read the first one and I loved it. I'm currently writing a story called Babydoll and I have two unfinished stories, ones a fanfic. I've been writing ever since I can remember, and last year I got to be published in a program called the DEEP creative writing program. I heard about this website on hp wikia, because I've been thinking about getting back into hp rp for a while and after finding and going through quite a few websites, this one stuck out the most. So yeah, you all seem splendid and I'm excited to rp with you!
Back to top Go down
http://dis0rd-r.tumblr.com/
Miriam David
Miriam David

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/10/2013, 22:00

Hi! Nice to meet you!

I'm fairly new to this site too, so we can learn together. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitri Montgomery
Mitri Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/10/2013, 22:15

Hi! I'm going to call you Benny Smile

I sent you the welcome letter earlier from the Headmistress account! The name is Mac, I play Mitri Montgomery, Nadia Murray, Professor Aitken, and occasionally Headmistress Ellington.

I'm so excited to RP with both you and Jessica!

Happy Postings!

-Mac
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Ellington
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmistress Ellington

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/10/2013, 23:40

Hi Benny! Awesome to meet you, I'm Randi. I'm the other Admin Smile

We're super excited you're here! My characters (aside from Ellington) are Adelaine Beaumont, Arya Lannister, and Professor Renoir.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hogwartsmedieval
Susan Eastwood
Gryffindor: Year 1
Susan Eastwood

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 21:25

Hi! My name is Annabelle. I'm 19 and I like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, drawing, and playing the violin. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Miriam David
Miriam David

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 21:26

Susan Eastwood wrote:
Hi! My name is Annabelle. I'm 19 and I like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, drawing, and playing the violin. Smile 

Hi Annabelle! Like I said in the chat, I'm 25 (still in University though - English major). I've always been interested in the violin, how did you get into it? Do you enjoy playing?

It's great to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Susan Eastwood
Susan Eastwood

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 21:29

Miriam David wrote:
Susan Eastwood wrote:

Hi Annabelle! Like I said in the chat, I'm 25 (still in University though - English major). I've always been interested in the violin, how did you get into it? Do you enjoy playing?

It's great to meet you!
 Well, I do enjoy playing! I was hearing my father play it and I got inspired.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 21:33

Okay, you guys do not have to push Quote. 

Hi again, Annabelle! We're talking in the chatbox right now so..this is kind of....pointless. 

bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourselves!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Medieval :: Welcome to Hogwarts-
Jump to: