Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
The First and The Last Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
The First and The Last Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
The First and The Last Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
The First and The Last Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
The First and The Last Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

The First and The Last

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marigold Belet
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Marigold Belet

The First and The Last Empty
PostSubject: The First and The Last   The First and The Last Icon_minitime5/30/2020, 09:09

(OC: Why not have one final party? This could also be a good thread for the first years.)

Marigold finishing writing the letter in the Common Room. It was a letter to her parents, explaining her plans for the summer. Of course, she would be home for the de Hattes tourney. But, she was traveling to Germany for two weeks, to attend a Wizard Healing Conference. The Cosin's would be covering the cost of Marigold's travel and they actually had established a friendly relationship with the de Hattes, despite what happened last summer. Marigold tucked the letter away as the boys entered the Common Room.

The Ravenclaws were hosting one last party, inviting everyone in Templar. OWLs were finished. The Quidditch match was 3 days away. It was time to relax.

"The Slytherins are bringing the Butterbeer. Hufflepuff's are bringing snacks," Gavin read aloud to Seamus and Peyton.

"What are the Gryffindor's brining?" Peyton asked, magically charming a table to move. The boys had given the other housemates a week's notice. Honestly, most of the Ravenclaw's were down to party, now that OWLs were finished. The Prefects were even willing to turn a blind eye, telling the boys it was okay as long as the noise was kept down. And that everyone made it back safely to their dorms.

"Asher's organized a safe squad. They're running security," Gavin explained. Marigold felt her heart sink a little. She was hoping to talk to Asher about summer plans. They didn't really get a chance to talk at the picnic and Asher had been so busy with OWLs and the upcoming match that they didn't really get to talk much the last half of the school year. Marigold sighed. Oh well.

"People should start showing up soon," Peyton announced to the common room. The people who didn't want to party retreated up to the dorms. The doors were charmed to keep out any noise that floated up from the common room.

Marigold moved to a window seat and stared out the window, thinking about how crazy the school year was. Which was crazier, 1st year or 2nd year? she thought to herself. Perhaps they were equally as crazy.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: The First and The Last   The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/14/2020, 00:04

Adelaine finished threading her blue ribbon through her hair and pulled her braid over her shoulder. She always liked to look her best for House parties, even though they did sometimes end in disaster. Her stomach fluttered uneasily as she remembered the way their last party turned out. This one will be perfect, she swore to herself. They'd taken extra precautions - only Templar members were invited. So, the entire school aside from a certain group of Slytherins. Adele looked in the mirror one last time before heading downstairs.

"It's almost time," she clapped excitedly, running into the Common Room. "Oh, erm...has anyone heard from Ed?"

"Elsa and Mira said they'd do their best to convince him to come," Gavin said with shrug.

They all stood a bit awkwardly. Last weekend, Edwin received a letter from the Wizard's Council calling him to trial. The Gryffindor hadn't told anyone why yet, only that he wasn't guilty. The trial would be held this summer and they were all invited to come as character witnesses.

"Well, no one mention the trial," she warned. "Only speak of it if he brings it up first."

"Can't imagine gettin' a letter from the bloody Wizard's Council," Seamus shook his head. "Blimey, ye'd think if he didn't do it he'd tell us wha -"

Seamus was cut off by a triple knock on the door. The Ravenclaws decided it was best not to give the password to anyone just in case, so each group of guests would have to knock. Adele practically skipped to the door and opened it wide; the Rowena Ravenclaw from the portrait outside would pop in and tell them if it was one of the Ministry.

"Oh, good, you're here," she smiled, stepping aside. "Welcome to the party!"
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 3
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: The First and The Last   The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/15/2020, 12:02

"Nice to see you too Adele," Kolby joked, as the Slytherins entered, the barrels of Butterbeer floating in behind them. Everyone in the common room cheered as they set the barrels down on the table. Gavin and Seamus were quick to start passing out goblets.

"Brix, Exploding Snap?" Kolby asked the Ravenclaw.

"I got the cards all ready," Peyton responded, as the cards shuffled themselves on the table. Kolby waved hello to Jon, who came in with a few Puffs. Jon waved back and set some snacks on the coffee table in front of where Kolby was sitting. Kolby snagged a licorice wand and got two pairs back to back.

"You're going down Brix," Kolby said confidently. Peyton laughed. Jacob charmed some musical instruments to play some party music. People didn't get to dancing yet, but Kolby knew to give it an hour. People would dance eventually. Symon came and sat next to Kolby. Kolby and Peyton could sense his awkward energy.

"What's up Symon?" Peyton asked. Symon sighed.

"I should talk to Adele. I think my father's wants us to visit her place for the whole summer. But....." Symon trailed off.

"You two haven't really spoken since...February?" Kolby asked. Honestly, he lost track of the gossip. He knew he had to keep track of it cause he's a Spider, but honestly, the relational drama made him uncomfortable.

"Exactly," Symon said, with a sigh.

"Well, today would be a good time to talk to her. She's in a good mood today. Comment about the ribbon in her hair. She worked hard on it," Peyton suggested, tapping a pair of cards. Symon sighed, but got up and moved towards Adele.

"We're playing Never Have I Ever, if anyone wants to play!" Jon called out from a small circle of friends.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: The First and The Last   The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/15/2020, 23:56

((OOC: Ack, I don't even remember what happened in February))

Arya munched on the pumpkin pasties she carried in a basket, ignoring Asher and Edwin's constant pleas that she save some for the party.

"They're not for just you," Ed said for the hundredth time.

"You don't even bloody like pumpkin!" Asher exclaimed.

Popping another one, Arry smirked. Thank heavens this party's in Ravenclaw Tower, she thought, almost audibly sighing with relief. Being in Gryffindor Tower, it was the absolute worst to have to walk all the way down to the dungeon area for Slytherin or Hufflepuff parties. At least with Ravenclaw, they were practically neighbors.

"Wait up! Guys, wait," someone behind them shouted.

The trio stopped in their tracks and turned around. Elsa bounded toward them, panting and red-faced. Arya almost laughed at the sight of the girl who always placed so much stock in appearances.

"Where's Mira?" Edwin asked.

"Uh, not feeling well," the Hufflepuff responded awkwardly, regaining her composure and walking ahead of them. "She's not coming."

Ed looked a little disappointed. No surprise there - since the whole school found out about his summons, he and Mira hadn't really spoken. Arya wasn't sure why, since no one aside from her and Kolby knew the story. It was possible, of course, that Edwin had confided in Mira; the harm of a helpless creature didn't sit right with most people.

"Hey, don't think about it," Ash smiled, patting him on the shoulder. "It's party time!"

They reached the Ravenclaw door and knocked three times before it creaked open. Music was already playing, people were mingling, Kolby and Peyton were playing cards as always. Arya headed to the snack table and set down what was left of the pumpkin pasties. When Jon called for a game of Never Have I Ever, she grabbed a cauldron cake and joined the group gathering at the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: The First and The Last   The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 20:32

Adelaine looked around for Seamus as she sipped a cold butterbeer. Games were starting up, and a few people were even dancing in the open space in the middle of the common room. She wanted to dance with him but wasn’t about to be the one to make the first move. Perhaps I should, she thought unhappily. Things had been confusing, at least on her end, since the Halloween dance. Adele thought for sure they’d be an official item after finally admitting their feelings and everything that night…but then Seamus carried on as usual like nothing had happened. That is, he began to act like the happy-go-lucky boy he’d been before Symon came into the picture.

Adele, can we talk?

Speak of the devil, Adele thought as Symon walked over. She smiled and nodded curtly, and he lead her to the stairwell of the boys’ dormitory. Adelaine’s stomach was a bundle of nerves. They hadn’t spoken much since the dance even though they’d promised to remain friends, and the Quidditch season definitely didn’t help.

Erm…any plans this summer?” he began before rolling his eyes and shaking his head. “No, I won’t beat around the bush. I’ve gotten a letter from my family – there’s a good chance the Fendrels will be summering with the Beaumonts in Scarborough.

Adele nearly choked on her drink. “Are you serious? My father hasn’t said a word to me!

Don’t get too excited,” he said sarcastically. “Look, I’m sorry we’ve grown apart a bit this year. But, we are still betrothed and now the summer thing…can we just start over?

Guys, come join the game!” Edwin called over.

Of course we can start over,” she nodded, noticing Seamus watching them out of the corner of her eye. Adele held her hand out politely, and Symon shook it with a genuine smile. He turned and headed toward the card table, and Adelaine joined Seamus and the others in a game of Never Have I Ever.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: The First and The Last   The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/17/2020, 00:19

Marigold sat on her window seat and drank her cider. She smiled when Asher and the Gryffindors came into the common room. Asher gave her a wave, as he set down some snacks. Asher was quickly preoccupied though, as some members from the Ravenclaw Quidditch team came up and starting talking to him about the upcoming game. Marigold sighed and shook her head. Since Gryffindor was in the final match and no one really wanted Slytherin to win, Asher had become a little more popular at school, as he was the captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team. Honestly, Asher said that the extra attention bothered him, but Marigold knew differently, that he loved the extra attention.

Marigold's heart dropped though when Victoria entered the picture and laced her arm in with Asher's. What is she doing here? Marigold thought with dread. Asher seemed a little confused at first at what Victoria was doing, but didn't push her away and he seemed actually happy to have a girl on his arm. Marigold felt her heart sink a smidge. She wasn't heartbroken. Maybe a little disappointed. She really wanted to speak to Asher tonight and make some plans for the summer being in Norwich.

Marigold grabbed her drink and moved to somewhere a little more private, suddenly not feeling in the mood to party or be around people. The Ravenclaw common room had little off rooms that were private study rooms and Marigold claimed one for herself. She stared out the window, lost in contemplation and thought.

"You feeling okay?" a familiar voice said, moving aside the curtain that separated the rooms. Jacob poked his head in, a look of concern on his face. Marigold rolled her eyes and continued to look out the window. Jacob slid into a chair across from her. It was silent between the two of them.

"We're not on speaking terms Jacob,"  Marigold reminded him. After what happened at the Halloween dance, Marigold hadn't spoken to Jacob since. Jacob nodded.

"I know. But, can you listen? For a moment?" Jacob asked her. Marigold sat up straight in her chair and put her hands on the table, ready to brace herself for whatever he was about to say. She nodded and Jacob cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry," Jacob stated simply. Marigold felt a little caught off guard and went to say something in response. But, Jacob continued. "What happened over the summer, with the Baums and the Cosins, was started by my family. It was started because my father has ties with the Baums and wanted them to be more in power. He pushed them to attack. And, they did. And, it hurt you in the progress. And....." Jacob started. But, he trailed off. Marigold felt a little uncomfortable. It seemed like Jacob was trying to justify his family's actions and also justify Marigold's feelings. Jacob put his hands on top of Marigolds. "I'm sorry. Truly," Jacob finished. Marigold blushed but she could feel the sincerity in his apology.

"I never intended for you to get hurt. Or kidnapped. Or hunted down. The Baums, they...." Jacob continued, although it seemed like he didn't exactly know what to say. Marigold nodded and sighed.

"I know you never intended for it to spiral out of control. And, I don't blame you directly. I know the Baums situation was mostly your father's doing; I understand. But, Jacob, your father hurt a lot of people that I love," Marigold replied.

"I know, I know. But.....I'm not my father," Jacob stated, sounding very hurt. He gently rubbed the back of her hands. "I'm not dark like him. I'm not....going to hurt or manipulate anyone I love," Jacob said, mostly telling himself that. Marigold blushed and nodded.

"Can we go back to summer us? Before all this Baum stuff?" Jacob asked. Marigold took in a deep breath and smiled.

"We can try," she responded. Jacob smiled and pulled out some snacks for them to share. They sat and talked for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: The First and The Last   The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/18/2020, 00:26

Kolby cheered as he beat Peyton in the game of Exploding Snap. Peyton sighed in defeat and the pair shook hands. This means that Kolby won for the school year, as this may be one of the last games that they played together.

"Come join in!" Jon called out to Kolby and Peyton. The pair looked at each other and shrugged and went to join the game. Kolby and Peyton sat in the circle.

"Alright, everyone hold up ten fingers!" Jon called out. Everyone put up their fingers.

"Alright, now, put a finger down if you have done something. So, for example, never have I ever stolen from a food cart?" Jon asked. A few people put a finger down and everyone went 'Oooooh'. "And, now, we go around the circle. Elsa!"

"Oh gosh.....ummm....never have I ever gone a day without brushing my hair?" Elsa commented. People laughed at her silly questions, but a few people put their finger down. "Kolby!" Elsa said. Kolby thought for a second and then got a wicked smirk.

"Never have I ever been a Hufflepuff," Kolby said, targetting Jon and Elsa.

"Not fair!" Elsa protested, while Jon laughed. Both of them put down a finger, with a few other Puffs joining them. Kolby smirked and looked at Peyton.

"Never have I ever been a Slytherin," Peyton snapped back. Kolby rolled his eyes as everyone went "Ooooh!" and he put down another finger. The game continued.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: The First and The Last   The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/18/2020, 22:26

Arya was kicked back by the fire, four fingers down in Never Have I Ever. She'd done nearly everything said so far - to be fair, half of those things had been outrageous. Who brushes their hair everyday? Who hasn't stolen from a food cart?

"Alright, think of better things or this game will be over before it's really started," she shouted over the noise as people named off every Hogwarts house.

"Never have I ever eaten fifteen pumpkin pasties in a row," Asher said, pointing directly at her.

She went slightly red in the face, but put her finger down as everyone laughed. "Fine, fine," she rolled her eyes with a grin. "Never have I ever..."

Before she could finish, there was a loud knock at the door. The common room went silent. Everyone was here, right? Arry's heart beat a little faster as the knight from the portrait outside rushed in.

"It's the Slytherins," he warned. "The bad ones!"

In seconds, the room was in chaos as everyone jumped up and began to chatter and search for their wands; a few even found hiding places.

"What do we do?" Arry asked, wondering how the Ministry found out about the party. "Bloody hell, it's the last weekend of the year, can't they just leave us be?"

Symon and Jacob were the only two to step up to the plate and head to the door. They stood in front of it, wands at the ready. Gavin and a few others went and stood on either side of them. Symon nodded to the knight, who returned to the other side. The door opened...
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: The First and The Last   The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/19/2020, 09:29

...and the smoke bombs rolled in. Marigold instinctively pulled her dress collar up around her nose and mouth and held on tight to her wand and her healer's bag. She heard a few spells being cast by Jacob and Symon and the Slytherin's outside. The Prefects were ushering people on the outskirts of the common room upstairs into the actual dorm area. But, everyone in the middle of the common room was stuck in the smoke. Marigold looked around and saw the windows.

"Alohomora," Marigold cast on the window. The window popped open and the smoke started to funnel out of the common room. She cast the spell on all the windows, receiving some help from Edwin, who somehow wasn't caught in the smoke either. The opened all of the Ravenclaw towers windows, but the smoke was still heavy. Marigold heard the Slytherin's cheer as a few of them rushed Symon and Jacob and entered the common room.

"Protego!" Marigold cast, a shield appearing in front of herself, as a hex was sent her way.

"Flipendo," Edwin cast at person attacking her. The 3rd Slytherin was sent sailing into the cloud of smoke. Marigold looked towards the direction of the door and saw Jacob coming out of the smoke, casting spells behind him and supporting Symon, whose head appeared to be bleeding. Edwin, who saw this too, nodded to Marigold and he helped her skirt around the cloud of smoke to reach the boys.

"Thank god," Jacob muttered, setting Symon down on a couch. He was bleeding and semed confused "They missed with a smoke bomb and one hit him in the head. Then, I think a Confundo charm hit him," Jacob explained quickly as Marigold opened her bag. She heard Gavin, Peyton, and Asher still casting spells. The people in the smoke had fallen silent. Marigold opened her bag and wrapped a bandage around Symon's head gently, applying light pressure to stop the bleeding.

"You got this?" Jacob asked. Marigold nodded in response and Jacob headed back into the fray.

"Be careful!" Marigold called out suddenly. Jacob smiled and winked at her, before disappearing into the smoke. Marigold blushed, as she couldn't understand what she suddenly blurted that out.

"Reparifors," Marigold cast on Symon, after wrapping his head. Symon sprang up, coming out of his confusion.

"Be gentle with yourself. I stopped the bleeding, but it's still not healed," Marigold told him. Symon sighed in relief, knowing that he was okay.

"Rugiet!" Symon said, suddenly pointing his wand at the cloud of smoke. His wand then emitted a very powerful roar and the smoke cleared, being pushed out the window by the roar. Everyone was visual now and it was clear to see everyone's opponents and the passed out students on the floor. And, Davy, dueling Asher. Marigold let out a small scream as Asher was knocked back into the wall.

Symon went back to fighting and Edwin began to help Marigold drag the passed out student off to the outskirts of the common room. Marigold went to work casting Anapneo spells on the students, which caused some of them to wake up and breathe normally.

"Welcome back, all hell has broken loose," Marigold said grimly to Walt, Adele, and Arya. Once Walt was up, Edwin went in to help others with fighting.

"Why? Just why?" Walt asked. As if on queue, Davy's voice echoed in the Ravenclaw common room.

"My fellow students...." he started.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: The First and The Last   The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 00:05

Adelaine truthfully couldn't believe this was happening again. How did the Ministry find out about the party? What did they want? Why was Davy still totally obsessed with their group? She had always taken it as all bite and no bark when he spoke about destroying them...but was he serious? How could someone have such a dark heart at fifteen?

"Addy," Seamus coughed, running over to her. "Take cover somewhere!"

In the distance she watched as Symon was hit in the head by a bomb, but she couldn't see who the culprit was. A Slytherin, obviously, she reminded herself. Marigold was taking care of him, so she joined the fray and started stupefying as many Ministry members as she could spot through all the smoke. Finally, the air cleared and the room went silent.

"My fellow students," Davy started loudly, calling everyone's attention. "As many of you know, I won't be returning to Hogwarts next year...so, I am deeply hurt that I didn't receive an invitation to your end of the year shindig!" He frowned mockingly and the crowd shifted uncomfortably. "So thank you for letting me in...Symon."

Adele's brain seemed to be melting as everyone gasped audible and whispered. Symon? Surely he was joking. She looked to her betrothed. There was no trace of the warm, caring boy they'd uncovered over the last year. Instead, Adelaine saw the cold and detached person she'd met on the Quidditch Pitch. Symon sauntered over to the Ministry and slapped Davy's outstretched hand. She jumped a bit as she felt an arm around her shoulder, calming only a bit when she saw it was Seamus. How could this be happening?

"You're bloody lying," Jacob argued, stepping closer to the Ministry. "Symon, you wouldn't. You wouldn't keep this from me!"

"Ha! Maybe he just obliviated you again," Davy shrugged. "Right Symon? You've used that spell on how many people now? Let's see...Jacob, Peyton, Kolby, Alec, Adele..."

Upon hearing her own name, Adelaine did something she never did - she cried. Not loud, obnoxious sobs, but tears streamed down her face as she struggled to breathe from the shock. Suddenly, she remembered the day Symon used the spell on Jacob.

"Shut it, Davy," Symon muttered threateningly. It was clear then that Davy was afraid of him, though he tried his best to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: The First and The Last   The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 00:21

Davy's grin was absolutely hideous. He'd pulled one over on them and it was evidently the proudest moment of his life. Arya was sat leaning back against the fireplace, back aching from an errant Knockback Jinx throwing her into the brick wall. She watched as Symon took his place alongside the Ministry.

"My good friend Symon here will be taking my place as head next year," Davy smiled, enjoying every moment of the crowd's shock. "Would've been his in the first place if he hadn't had a moment of weakness, but no matter..."

"What the hell d'ye want, Davy?" Seamus shouted impatiently, glaring so hard Arry thought he might bust a vessel.

"Pipe down, you gypsy scum!" Symon retorted, earning a satisfactory nod from Davy.

"As I was saying," the Minister continued, "I just wanted to go out with a bang. And I'm here to tell you all this summer will be one for the books."

He motioned to the others, and they all followed him out of the tower single file, Symon with them. The door slammed and Arya sighed. Gavin walked over to her in a daze. Actually, it seemed everyone was in a daze...how could they have been so blind? Taking a deep breath, Arya stood up.

"Everyone out!" she yelled. "Go, go back to your dorms - we're done here."

Most of the room cleared and she and her friends were left to start sullenly cleaning up.

"Kolby, Jacob... did you know about this?" Gavin asked.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: The First and The Last   The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 05:44

Kolby felt numb and Jacob had to take a seat on the couch from the shock. No, not Symon, Kolby thought to himself. The three Slytherin's were best friends. They talked about everything and anything. No, no, no, Kolby kept repeating in his head. The common room was quiet, but it was tense. Some people were clearly upset, like Adele and Jacob, Jacob being on the brink of tears, as Symon and Jacob were practically brothers. Others were understandably angry. Kolby kept a safe distance away from Asher, who was just fuming. Most of the group started cleaning up the dorm.

"He never mentioned anything. Jacob?" Kolby muttered, his voice sounding distant. He racked his brain to try to remember something, something in passing or a conversation. But, nothing sprang to mind.

"If I knew anything, I would've told everyone," Jacob responded simply. Kolby patted his back, as he had a look of just utter betrayal on his face.

"Davy said that Symon obliviated the two of you," Peyton commented. Asher scoffed.

"Like we can believe anything Davy says," Asher countered. Kolby tensed up.

"Asher, seriously? If we really knew anything, we would've warned everyone. Or, taken serious measures," Jacob reaffirmed, standing up and beginning to pace the common room. It was clear that he was distressed.

"No offense Jacob, but I have a hard time trusting snakes right now," Asher responded. Kolby felt his temper flare up and he saw Jacob reach for his wand, ready to hex him, although Marigold grabbed his hand to stop him.

"Back off Asher," Gavin told the hot-headed Gryffindor. Asher's and Kolby's eyes met and Asher took in a deep breath. Asher then sighed and nodded.

"Sorry," he muttered. Jacob sighed and nodded in Asher's direction, seeming to accept his sorta apology. Kolby ran his fingers through his hair. Symon, why?

"Everyone's emotions are justified right now. But, there's nothing we can do for the time being," Walt said, picking up goblets and charming a mop to mop up spilled butterbeer. Kolby sighed.

"Umm, guys?" Marigold called out.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: The First and The Last   The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 06:14

Marigold felt just as numb as everyone. She gently rubbed Adele's back, as the strong Ravenclaw cried. She reached out and grabbed Jacob's hand though before he could hex Asher for running his mouth. This is too much, Marigold thought, as she worked to comfort Adele. Seamus seemed to have it covered though, as he was extra attentive and understanding towards Adele. Seamus nodded to Marigold and Marigold moved to comfort Jacob, who had retreated to the edge of the common room, fixing a broken window.

"I really can't believe it," Jacob whispered quietly, partially to himself and partially to her. Marigold shushed him gently and patted his back. Then, she noticed the communication ring.

"Umm, guys? Is anyone touching their ring?" Marigold asked the room. Everyone seemed to either not have their ring with them or wasn't actively touching it.

Marigold set her communication ring on the table, as it started going crazy. It was on the purple channel.....

"That's the spider network channel," Marigold commented, getting a piece of parchment. Gavin, Jacob, Peyton, and Walt approached the table, as they were curious. The Spider Network had an interesting code, one that Peyton made and taught to the Counts and Countess' of the exec board. Peyton took the piece of parchment and quill from Marigold and set to decoding the message.

"That son of a!" Peyton exclaimed as the message seemed to end and begin again. He showed the message to everyone.

DOUBLE AGENT, NOT TRAITOR

The room was stunned silent again. Marigold continued to watch the ring, but it died down after sending the message a few times. Jacob again sat down on the couch, after going through the whirlwind of emotions.

"So, he's a double agent for the Ministry. He's still on our side!" Peyton exclaimed. The room seemed to brighten for a moment, as everyone held on hope that that was the case. But, then, everyone seemed to think the same thought.

"Can we really trust that message though?" Asher voiced. Marigold sighed. Symon did just lose a lot of trust with everyone in the room.

"Why would he send the message though? If he was truly with Templar, he would be giving us the cold shoulder right now, cutting all ties," Walt countered, playing Devil's advocate.

"But, see, maybe that's the thing. He doesn't want to lose all ties, so he's sending us this to mess with us and give us false hope or one his good side again," Gavin argued. Marigold rubbed her head, as it started to hurt from being up too late and from the moral debate. Jacob sat in silence, but Marigold could feel like confusion and betrayal radiating off of him.

"Listen, only time can tell," Walt finished, as the room had broken out into a debate about Symon's moral character. "Again, there's not much we can do tonight but go to sleep. We need time to find out more information." Marigold nodded in agreement. There really wasn't much else to do. The common room was relatively clean. Well, as clean as it could get after that intense battle. Jacob finally sighed and nodded to Kolby and they both moved towards the door. Marigold followed them, to close the door behind them.

"If we find out anything, you all will be the first to know," Jacob said, grimly. Marigold nodded and smiled reassuredly at the two boys.

"Just be safe," Marigold told them. Jacob smiled and nodded at her before Jacob and Kolby started the long walk back to the Slytherin dorm. Marigold sighed and moved to Adele.

"At least there's some hope," Marigold commented, not really sure what to say to be comforting.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: The First and The Last   The First and The Last Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30

Arya sat on the arm of the sofa with a frown. Her back was hurting, she felt lightheaded from all the smoke she'd breathed in, and was experiencing a whirlwind of emotions from the news of Symon's...betrayal? New top secret Templar position? No one was sure what to think.

"If ye ask me, I think we can trust him," Seamus said, to everyone's surprise. "I'm serious! Addy said he told her earlier he's stayin' with her family ov'r the summer -"

"That's right," Peyton jumped in, having heard it from Symon himself. "Why would he cause such a fuss now and spend a whole summer with Adelaine if he really wasn't on our side? Why not wait till school starts?"

Arya looked to Adele for any sign of emotion, but her friend just sat in silence.

"You're probably right," Arry nodded. "I don't like handing out compliments to a vex like Davy, but he's not that stupid. If he was going to use Symon as a double agent he knows he'd have better luck doing it silently."

"I wonder what Davy has planned," Gavin repeated what pretty much everyone in the room had already said.

"Whatever it is, it clearly has to do with Symon," Peyton continued, more talkative than ever. "Otherwise, there was no point in making such a dramatic announcement. And if it has to do with Symon, it probably targets Adele somehow, right?"

"Let's just be on our guard and make sure we keep in touch this summer," Arry sighed, standing up. "Let's get going, Ash."

She gave Adele a quick hug, said goodnight to everyone, and headed back to Gryffindor Tower with Asher. It was going to be a summer to remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First and The Last   The First and The Last Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First and The Last
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Medieval :: Hogwarts :: Common Rooms :: Ravenclaw Tower-
Jump to: