Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Introduce Yourselves!

Go down 
+45
Juliana Cailli
madilovesu12345
Adria Archambault
Kim Eun Hee
Jasmaine de Clare
Annabella Caen
Amity Gray
CastleBlood
Ms. Potterhead
Ingaretta Montgomery
Alysanne Strivelyn
Mirielle Ward
Isabella Le Conte
April Middleton
Christiare Le Clerc
Preciosa Castillon
Artemisia Raimbeaucourt
chinchilla1
Renard Greywood
Aris Faithwood
Richard Stanley
junglecentaur
Aubrey Clerinell
Lenah Tyler
Mira Catrain
Alexia Tannin
Ariette Deveraux
Susan Eastwood
Jace Chason
Miriam David
Professor Barahir
Kolby Parry
Professor Harcourt
Ingrid Lloyd
Mitri Montgomery
Deirdre McCalahan
Marigold Belet
Arya Lanister
Deidrick Blevins
Lisette Zeoko
Nadia Murray
Gwendolen Fitzroy
Adalaide Adams
Adelaine Beaumont
Headmistress Ellington
49 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Ellington
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmistress Ellington

Introduce Yourselves! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime12/15/2012, 11:47

We already know your characters; now we want to know YOU. So introduce yourself here! (If you want to keep your identification private that's up to you.) Just tell us a little bit about yourself.

P.S., Since your lovely Headmistress is three people, there will be no description here.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hogwartsmedieval
Adelaine Beaumont
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime12/15/2012, 11:48

Ahem. So, I'm Randi (short for Miranda). I'm 19, I love writing, listening to music, travelling, etc. I live in Germany, which is super exciting. Um...Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Adalaide Adams
Gryffindor: Year 2
Adalaide Adams

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime12/15/2012, 12:42

Hello there. I'm Candie. I found out about this forum through Facebook (Fandom Hub). I've been wanting to get back into HP role-playing for months now, so I'm very curious to see how this all turns out. Smile Thanks to the people who made this forum!
Back to top Go down
Gwendolen Fitzroy
Hufflepuff: Year 2
Gwendolen Fitzroy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime12/15/2012, 13:18

Really Randi? I didnt know that!

and YAY!!! Candie came, I posted the link on the Fandom Hub

I'm Laura ^__^
Back to top Go down
Adalaide Adams
Adalaide Adams

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime12/15/2012, 13:23

Gwendolen Fitzroy wrote:
Really Randi? I didnt know that!

and YAY!!! Candie came, I posted the link on the Fandom Hub

I'm Laura ^__^

Hey gurl, lol. Yeah, it was a good idea that you posted in the Hub! I also got a male character I want to set up. I hope it's not an issue if I make another account, seeing as we can only have one character per account.

And another thing I noticed, and this is for the admins: I don't know how canon you want the RP to be, but Flourish and Blotts isn't established until around 1450. :X Just FYI. I suppose when it comes to convenience, it would be easier to change the canon up a little so that the bookstore has been around for longer, though.

Last edited by Adalaide Adams on 12/15/2012, 13:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : silly typo)
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Ellington
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmistress Ellington

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime12/15/2012, 14:36

I figure no one's really gonna mind about the dates as long as its close. Nice to meet you Candie! Smile

...what account am I on...Oh. Well I'm Randi. The other admins are Mac and Jessica (Nadia and Lisette).

And it's totally fine if you make more than one account, I've got like 3 including Professor Renoir. But if you wanna make a professor account you have to "apply" and we need to see how well you RP and blah blah blah. Be sure to read the rules if you haven't!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hogwartsmedieval
Adalaide Adams
Adalaide Adams

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime12/15/2012, 14:48

Headmistress Ellington wrote:
I figure no one's really gonna mind about the dates as long as its close. Nice to meet you Candie! Smile

...what account am I on...Oh. Well I'm Randi. The other admins are Mac and Jessica (Nadia and Lisette).

And it's totally fine if you make more than one account, I've got like 3 including Professor Renoir. But if you wanna make a professor account you have to "apply" and we need to see how well you RP and blah blah blah. Be sure to read the rules if you haven't!

I figured so. :3

What subjects do you have professors in already? I'm thinking about putting in a professor character, but I don't want to make one for a subject that's already taken.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Murray
Slytherin: Year 2
Nadia Murray

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime12/15/2012, 14:59

Hello!

I am Mac, also known as Mackentosh or Macaroon by some. I have the accounts of: Nadia Murray (obviously), Professor Aitken, and lastly a joint account for Headmistress Ellington. Welcome to all, I can't wait to interact with you! I am going to be the Potions professor, Randi will be the DADA professor, and we have another professor who needs to decide on her class.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime12/15/2012, 15:12

Mac, you need to figure out which HoH your professor will be. Renoir is Ravenclaw's Head of House.

CANDIE, that would be awesome if you could be a professor! Post a bit in Diagon Alley first so we can see what kind of writer you are and then we'll send you a PM about it. The other two classes are charms and transfiguration, I'm not sure which one Jess will take.

ALSOOOOO, the year has been changed to 1450, so change your birthdays to the year ....1439?
Back to top Go down
Adalaide Adams
Adalaide Adams

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime12/15/2012, 15:26

So Ada is a Gryff! This will be interesting. x3 I've always had her as a Puff, and I've never role-played a Gryff before. This will be a new challenge.

And I'll get posting away! ♥
Back to top Go down
Lisette Zeoko
Ravenclaw: Year 2
Lisette Zeoko

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime12/15/2012, 17:48

Hey everyone!

I'm Jessica, who has the accounts of Lisette Zeoko and Professor Wilkins-Gregory. Welcome to Harry Potter Medieval everybody! We're going to have an awesome time cheers

And I was thinking of having Wilkins-Gregory be the Charms professor, if that's alright.
Back to top Go down
Deidrick Blevins
Deidrick Blevins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime12/15/2012, 18:31

This is Candie again for my male character's account. Woooh.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Murray
Nadia Murray

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime12/15/2012, 22:20

Candie, I am afraid Nadia and Deidrick will either be sworn enemies or partners in crime! I cannot wait until they meet.
Back to top Go down
Deidrick Blevins
Deidrick Blevins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime12/15/2012, 23:07

I was thinking about that earlier, too. We will have to see. >:]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 05:37

Hi there. My name is Andrew, and I was sorted Hufflepuff on Pottermore. I'm 23 years old, and I love to read, write, play video games, and hang out with my friends. I like to consider myself cultured, but there's always room for improvement.
Back to top Go down
Gwendolen Fitzroy
Gwendolen Fitzroy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime12/17/2012, 20:42

Andrew is also my irl friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 01:31

Yo, it's me, Randi Smile

(if any of you read/watch Game of Thrones you will know that my character is Arya Stark with a different last name)
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime1/16/2013, 19:40

I'm Madison. I'm Randi's younger cousin.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime1/16/2013, 19:43

YAY, i'm so glad you joined!
Back to top Go down
Lisette Zeoko
Lisette Zeoko

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime1/20/2013, 03:53

Hi Madison! Welcome to HPM Smile
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime1/20/2013, 16:45

Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Deirdre McCalahan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime2/6/2013, 19:11

I'm Chantel I'm 18. I heard about this site on deviantART where I am a contributor to a Harry Potter OC group. I decided to give RPing a try since the only people I've really RPed with are my friends. I'm sort of a writer; I have two original stories that I am working on and a short introduction to a Harry Potter fanfic on both deviantART and FanFiction. I hope I can do well RPing with you!
Back to top Go down
http://cea-robber-of-souls.deviantart.com/
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime2/6/2013, 19:15

Ahoy, Chantel! My name is Randi, I'm 19. My characters are Adele (obviously), Arya, Renoir, and Ellington. I'm one of the admins on the site; the other two are Mac (Mitri, Aitken, Nadia) and Jessica (Gregory-Wilkins, Lisette) and the three of us share Headmistress Ellington.

Splendid to meet you! I like using big words, it makes me feel fancy. We'll have to all talk more in the chatbox soon!
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime2/7/2013, 00:07

Oh! Hi Chantel. Yeah. I put that message on DeviantArt. I'm a member of the Harry Potter OC group and I thought people would like it because the chatroom is very empty most of the time. I'm glad your interested though! =D

Btw,I'm Maddy-the-Poodle on DA and if you wanna RP about Harry Potter or any other fandom,just note me,okay? On this site,I'm Marigold Belet, Kolby Parry,and Professor Harcourt. In real life though,my name is Madison.

Nice to have you join us!
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Deirdre McCalahan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime2/7/2013, 00:20

Oh, hey! That would be awesome, I'd love to RP sometime! I figured that it would have to be someone on this site who had sent the link. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cea-robber-of-souls.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourselves!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Medieval :: Welcome to Hogwarts-
Jump to: