Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
Party Prep! Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
Party Prep! Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
Party Prep! Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
Party Prep! Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
Party Prep! Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
Party Prep! Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
Party Prep! Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
Party Prep! Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
Party Prep! Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
Party Prep! Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Party Prep!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime5/28/2016, 20:00

Arya followed closely behind Gavin, Seamus, and Asher as they navigated the crowded streets of Hogsmeade. It was a cool, sunny day and everyone in England had apparently decided to spend it shopping.

"Blimey," Seamus frowned. "We almost need ta hold hands if we're gonna keep up wit’ each other!"

"It's ridiculous," Gavin shook his head.

"I told you we should've waited until tonight," Ash grimaced, rolling his eyes.

"If we'd waited, half the shops would've been closed, genius," Arya sighed.

"Hasn't stopped us before," he muttered.

They were there to stock up for the upcoming Hufflepuff party, and they were meeting the rest of the group at Honeyduke's. It was around lunchtime, and Arry was regretting not suggesting the Three Broomstick's for their meet-up spot.

"Alright, so we need at least ten bags of sweets," Gavin read from his list. "The butterbeer we'll have to get the night before the party, they won't let a keg into Hogwarts. And I'll grab some firewhiskey. What else?"

It was still kind of shocking to hear a bunch of goody-two-shoes Ravenclaws talking about stealing things. Gavin usually made sure he left money behind, though, so it wasn’t really stealing. Right?

Here they come now,” she said, watching the rest of their group making their way over.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Marigold Belet

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime5/30/2016, 17:36

Marigold had been showing Walt around all morning. He was excited! He had never been to Hogsmeade before. They went into every store, Walt buying whatever pleased him, including a fancy new outfit for the ball. They spent all morning trying on the masks at the clothing shop.

"I will tell you one thing, Goldie. France had much better fashion," Walt told her, holding up a red bird mask. Marigold laughed and shook her head. Then, Walt seemed to remember.

"Oh! Robert wanted me to give this to you," Walt told her, handing her a little sack of coins. Marigold opened it and gasped. It was full of Galleons.

"Let pick you out a dress!" Walt told her, pulling her through the store and handing her dress after dress.

"Walt! I'm not a doll! Besides, I don't even have a date yet," she told him. He waved his hand and giggled to himself. He knew something that she didn't know. Neither Asher nor Jacob had asked her yet. Marigold sighed as Walt pushed her into the dressing room. He would make comments like, "A braid and flower would go great with that!" or "Oh, Goldie! Teal is not your color!". Marigold had to tell him multiple times to quiet down. He was being too loud. Finally, Marigold found her dress. She paid for it and had it sent to her bed in the Ravenclaw dorm.

"I think that it will look perfect on you," Walt told her, as they walked, eating some cookies Walt brought earlier. Marigold rolled her eyes. Walt really was like an older brother to her.

"Mind if we borrow her?" Peyton asked Walt, coming up to them. That's right. They had to get party supplies.

"Not at all! I'll be in the tea shop when you're ready Goldie!" Walt told her. Marigold stuck her tongue out at him and went with Peyton to the other half of their group.

"So, who else are we waiting for?" Peyton asked, as Marigold offered the cookies Walt bought to her friends.[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Hufflepuff: Year 2
Deirdre McCalahan

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime5/31/2016, 01:24

Deirdre had a somewhat gloomy air about her as she trudged through the crowded streets of Hogsmeade. As much as she was trying to keep up a happy appearance, it was hard. She had genuinely been happy for about the first week, then it was nothing but show when she recalled what her mother and father told her when she returned home.

And now she had told her parents about the masquerade and they sent her an outfit specifically for her to wear in case she danced with... Oh, the Ankou could just rip her from the world now and be done with her.

When she saw her friends not far off she straightened up and put a smile on her face. It was easy since she had to force smiles during gatherings in her family's home. "Am I late te ta party?"
Back to top Go down
http://cea-robber-of-souls.deviantart.com/
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime5/31/2016, 20:57

Arya and the lads grabbed the cookies from Marigold and devoured them immediately. You'd think we hadn't eaten in a month, she thought, chowing down. Maybe we should cancel the shopping and just go get food.

"What about Adele?" Seamus asked after Deirdre, Marigold, and Peyton arrived.

"She said maybe she'd meet us later," Peyton told them, turning to Seamus. "I think she's got plans with Symon."

Seamus stared at the ground quietly after that, Deirdre's smile didn't reach her eyes, and Asher's brows were permanently furrowed after seeing Marigold with Walt. Arya clapped her hands to get everyone's attention.

"Okay, new idea!" she said loudly. "Since it seems like a few of us could use a drink, and Merlin knows I will hex someone if I don't eat soon, shall we stop at the Broomsticks first?"

Everyone seemed to like that idea, so they headed to the pub. Once they'd been seated, Arya quickly ordered five different dishes. They were meant to be hers, but her friends seemed to get the impression she'd gotten them to share. Resigned to her fate of not eating her weight in pub food, Arya sighed and sipped her butterbeer.

"So, anyone have any stories to share? Any news?" she asked, her eyes locked on the kitchen doors.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime6/1/2016, 01:05

Marigold was thinking at the dress she got. She was having second thoughts. What would she do with her hair? Would she put flowers in her hair or braid it or curl it or just leave it straight? Also, when was Asher or Jacob going to ask her out? She eyed up Asher, who was also staring at her. They both blushed, catching each other and looked at different things. She guessed that he was doing something special. Something sweet. But, Marigold was getting impatient. Should she ask? No, that's unladylike. But, it's the 14th century, for crying out loud! She could ask him if she wanted to.

"Quidditch positions will be posted soon," Gavin told the group. Asher shushed him, the news not supposed to be announced. But, Quidditch took Marigold's mind off the dance. She suddenly got excited. She would know soon if she made the team.

"We can't tell any of you anything. But, yes. They will be posted soon. As soon as Renoir approves of the team lineups," Asher told them, shooting eyes at Gavin, who spilled the beans. Gavin shrugged and ate some of the food that came out. Marigold picked at it, enjoying bits and pieces. But, she wasn't too hungry. She didn't eat a lot in general. She took a sip of her apple cider, again, not really liking the taste of Butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Deirdre McCalahan

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime6/11/2016, 00:36

She was quiet for a long while though she managed to keep the false air of happiness. Deirdre was debating whether or not to tell them what she learned over the summer. It wasn't like she was the first girl to be put in this situation. But it hurt to think of.

Just as she was about to reach for her drink, she felt a hand on her shoulder. No, no! Not here and definitely not now. Deirdre looked up and saw the source of her misery. Cormac MacDermot. Her new betrothed.

"Well, well, well." He said with a wide grin. "If it isn't my little future wife! And all her friends. Ah! Such a treat. Here to celebrate the good news of our betrothal?" It was obvious from the looks on the faces of her friends that they didn't know. And that made his grin widen.

"Oh, were ye going te tell them, lass? Or were you waiting for me?" He chuckled darkly before walking away. "I look forward to our wedding day!"

Deirdre's eyes filled with tears and she lowered her head into her hands to hide them.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime6/30/2016, 01:21

Everyone at the table was silent for a moment after the scene between Deirdre and Cormac unfolded. Finally, the lads broke the silence all at once.

"Do you know who that is??" Gavin questioned.

"Bloody hell!" Asher exclaimed.

"Ye can' go through with ta marriage, Deirdre," Seamus advised.

"Everyone, shut up!" Arya shouted, getting looks from other diners. "Now, who was that guy and why is he so bad?"

The lads exchanged glances, and Peyton was the one to speak up. "Cormac is a member of the Ministry," he said in a low voice. "He's one of Davy's main group."

"He's bad news," Ash nodded.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime6/30/2016, 02:54

Marigold gently rubbed Deirdre's back. She shot glares at boys as they talked about her betrothed. She didn't have a choice. But, they kept talking about how bad he was. She rolled her eyes and kept rubbing her back. She glanced at Cormac. He was still at the bar with his friends. Davy happened to be one of them. Marigold felt her anger boil as Davy met her eyes and he just smiled his evil smile. What game was he playing at?

"Don't worry about it, Deirdre. Rumors aren't always true. Excuse me for a minute," she said, excusing herself. She needed air. She could feel Davy's eyes on her as she walked out. She needed to cool down. Men that were just rude like that......it made her extremely angry.

"Awww. What's wrong little Raven? Feeling a little angry?" Davy asked, coming outside with her.

"Why can't you just leave us alone, huh?! What the hell is your problem? What did we ever do to you?" she practically yelled at him. He just chuckled and Marigold pulled out her wand.

"Oh. What's little Raven going to do? Kill me in broad daylight?" he asked, pulling out his wand. Marigold took a step forward.

"Again. Why can't you leave us alone?" she asked. Davy chuckled and prepared to cast something on her and Marigold was prepared to fight back. Then, Asher stepped in front of her. Davy took a step back, Asher a little closer to his size. Marigold seemed a little surprised. She didn't even see that he had watched her, less alone followed her. Then, Davy chuckled and began to leave.

"He won't be there to protect you all the time, little Raven. Don't think you're not on my radar," he said, leaving with his group. Marigold put her wand away and Asher took a deep breath.

"That was close. Are you okay?" he asked her, turning to face her. She nodded and suddenly felt like crying.

"I hate it. I absolutely hate living in fear of him," she told him. Asher shushed her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry about that. We're here to get stuff for the party. Focus on that. We're here to have fun today," he told her. When was the level headed one and Marigold the hot-headed one? Marigold put her head to his chest and he just stood there. She took a deep breath.

"You're right. Let's go inside," she finally said. Asher nodded and they went back to the group.

"Everything alright?" Gavin asked.

"Yeah. We just needed to cool off. Everyone ready to go buy some candy?" Asher asked the group. Everyone finished their drinks and they finally went on their mission for party food. Marigold thought back to the dance. When was Asher going to ask her?!
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime7/1/2016, 00:25

Adelaine and Elsa walked along the cobblestone street, headed straight for the Owl Post. She had some stationary to pick up. Along the way, however, they spotted their friends exiting The Three Broomsticks.

"Hey!" Elsa shouted across the street, waving. The two walked over to join them. "What're you all doing here?"

"I feel a bit left out," Adele said, with a small frown.

"We're here to pick up party supplies," Gavin explained. "You're not missing much."

"Oh, except the fact that Deirdre is betrothed to Cormac MacDermot," Asher huffed, Seamus nudging him in the side. "Sorry."

"I am so sorry for you," Elsa said to Deirdre, quite earnestly. She hated Slytherins.

"We'll talk about that later, let's go," Asher commanded, practically skipping to Honeyduke's.

Adelaine noticed that Seamus hadn't even looked at her. He'd been avoiding her ever since that night in the library. He must have misheard, she thought sadly. She wasn't sure whether she should explain herself and risk telling him how she felt, or just leave it. He might not have heard anything at all. The group entered Honeyduke's and immediately dispersed among the aisles.

"Hey, Elsa," she overheard Seamus. "C'mere fer a sec, I need te ask ye something."

They spoke too quietly for Adele to understand, with her being a couple rows over. Elsa giggled. That can't be good. "Wow, sure! I'd love to." What? She'd love to what?? What did he ask?!

"Adele, can you spot me a couple sickles?" Peyton asked, tapping her on the shoulder.

"Hm? Oh, er, yeah," she nodded blankly, handing him a few coins.

"You okay?"

"What? Oh, uh...yeah..of course," Adele smiled curtly, deciding to go to the Every Flavor Beans barrel on the other side of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime7/1/2016, 01:20

Marigold was glad that Adele decided to join up with them. Her bag suddenly felt really heavy. Adele's invitation to the ball was in there. Symon had given it to Marigold to give to Adele. Marigold was with Asher, towards the back of the shop, debating on how many licorice wands to buy. They decided that two bagfuls would have to do and gave it to Gavin, who was in charge of tracking the Huffs expenses.

"Do you want anything?" Asher asked her. Marigold smiled.

"You know, I would really like my favorite," Marigold told him. Asher looked around the candy store and Marigold stifled a laugh. She was being vague on purpose.

"What's your favorite again?" Asher asked. Marigold patted his arm and then went to Adele. He would figure it out.

"Hey. Let me talk to you. I have a surprise for you," Marigold told her, pulling her away from anyone around. Seamus seemed to follow them with his eyes but didn't say anything. Marigold pulled out the invitation with a smile.

"It's a certain something from a certain someone. But, I'll give you a hint. He's a Slytherin," Marigold said happily, placing the envelope in Adele's hands. It was obviously from Symon. She heard a crash from the front of the store and she turned around. Seamus had dropped some Ice Mice and they all shattered. Marigold went over and helped him pick them up.

"Who was that invitation from?" Seamus asked her, as they were on the floor, picking up the ice and throwing it away. Marigold also didn't want to stay, to spare the Ravenclaws feelings. She sighed.

"Symon. Who else would it be from?" she told him. Seamus got really quiet and once he was done cleaning up his mess, he left the store, really disappointed and sad. Marigold sighed. She hated to see him that way. She felt someone move behind her and suddenly, there was a chocolate wand in front of her face. She turned around and smiled. It was Asher.

"You remembered. How sweet. Thank you," she told him, taking the chocolate wand. It really was her favorite. Asher smiled and blushed, a little shy all of the sudden.

"Alright. I think we have everything. Let's hop to it. We got to get all this stuff back to the Hufflepuff dorm," Gavin said. Marigold nodded and went outside to wait for the others. It had been a long day.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime7/7/2016, 01:01

Arya slipped out of Honeyduke's quietly while everyone shopped. She was craving tea, so she decided to go sit in Madam Puddifoot's Teashop for a bit. A bell tinkled above the door when she entered, and she looked around. The decor was a nightmare - so girly. Everything was pink and white and purple. Disgusting, she thought, grabbing a seat by the window anyway.

"Hello, love, what can I get for ya?" the cherub-cheeked waitress asked.

"Um, I'll have a hot blueberry lemon tea," she said, trying to be healthy. "And a plate of scones, lemon curd and cream on the side, thanks."

So much for being healthy, she thought with a sigh. A few minutes later, the bell rang again. She didn't bother to look up, so she jumped a bit when Gavin sat down next to her.

"What're you doing here?" she asked.

"Mint hibiscus tea, please," he called to the waitress, then turned back to Arry. "The others wanted to shop around a bit more, so I thought I'd join you."

"Here you are," the waitress smiled, bringing their order. "Scones, and two teas."

They thanked her, then went back to talking. Gavin looked a bit nervous.

"Is that them out the window?" he wondered, squinting. "They look like they're coming over here."

"Is that bad?" she questioned, noting his furrowed brow.

"Uh, no," he shook his head, fidgeting. "Listen, Arry, I was wondering...Did you, um..would you like...do you want..."

"Spit it out, man!" she laughed, a little nervous herself.

"Doyouwannagototheballwithme?" he muttered at the speed of light.

"What was that?" Arya stared, wide-eyed.

"Do you...want to go to the ball with me?" he repeated lowly, face red.

For a second, Arry couldn't even think. He was really just asking her, right out in the open? No more secret invitations? When she looked back at him, he was terrified; his expression made her laugh.

"Sorry," she smirked. "Yes, I'll go to the ball with you."

Gavin broke out into a grin and they carried on drinking their tea.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime7/7/2016, 01:39

Marigold ate her chocolate wand, as the group decided what to do. Gavin, Arya, and Seamus had disappeared, so Marigold was alone with Peyton, Asher, and Adele. Marigold was quiet while they decided what to do. A cold October wind came through and Marigold wrapped her coat tighter around herself. Asher picked up on it.

"Hey. Let's go get some tea. To warm up," he proposed. Everyone seemed on board and they went into the tea shop. Gavin and Arya were in there, but there wasn't enough space at the table, so two people had to sit alone. So, Asher and Marigold sat at another table, a little bit away.

"Awwww! You two are so cute! What can I get ya?" the waitress asked. Both Asher and Marigold blushed and just looked at the menu.

"I'll take a Winter Chai tea," Marigold ordered. Asher looked it over. There weren't much manly tea drinks.

"Elderberry tea, please," he ordered. The waitress "awwed" again and went to get their tea. Asher and Marigold laughed, a little embarrasshed. Marigold was looking at the dessert menu, but Asher was looking at her. He seemed nervous. Very nervous.

"Ummm, I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back," he told her. Marigold nodded and he left. Peyton came up.

"Hey. Do you have any headache stuff?" he asked, slyly. Marigold nodded and went into her bag. An envelope had been put in there. Marigold pulled it out and looked at Peyton. He smiled and walked back to the group. Marigold opened it up. It was a haiku, written in gold ink. Marigold was blushing a deep shade of red when Asher came back.

"So, has our drinks...." he started.

"Of course I'll go with you!" Marigold told him, a little too loudly. Asher blushed and smiled. Marigold face was a tomato and her heart was beating fast. She was awkward. So awkward. Luckily, the tea shop was pretty empty except for their group.

"Awwww. So cute! Here's your tea!" the waitress told them, giving them their tea. Asher and Marigold smiled and clinked their glasses together. It's been a good day.

"Hey Deirdre! We're over here!" Peyton called out to the Hufflepuff that had just entered and waving her down.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Deirdre McCalahan

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime7/7/2016, 04:02

Slipping away had been easy for the Irish lass to accomplish. It wasn't that she felt weak for it, she just hated for people to see her cry. It left her entire face red and puffy to the point she looked like a tomato.

Cormac's act in the pub had been the final crack in the wall causing her emotions to go completely haywire. She was upset, scared, sad, and horrified. Now she knew that her betrothed was more than a Slytherin whom she didn't know, but a monster. If only telling her mother and father that would make them call off the betrothal...

Once her face was less puffy Deirdre went looking for her friends. She saw them and entered the tea shop, smiling just barely when Peyton greeted her. "Hey. I'm sorry. I.. got lost."
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime7/7/2016, 12:47

Adele stood outside of the tea shop as everyone else went in. The place was set up like Cupid had exploded inside, and she just wasn't in the mood.

"You coming?" Elsa asked, extra cheerfully.

"No, go ahead," she mumbled.

Elsa was the last person she wanted to talk to right now. Actually, Seamus was. Where did he go, anyway? Adele sat on a bench and looked through the window of the teashop. Arya and Gavin were looking pretty dazed over there in their corner. Asher was staring at Marigold, of course. Peyton was hovering by Deirdre, probably shattered by her news. Adele pulled out her invitation and looked at it again. At least I have Symon, she thought, ashamed that she took him for granted like this.

"Hey, get in here," Peyton told her, leaning outside the door. "The couples are nauseating, Deirdre's upset, and Elsa won't shut up about the bloody dance."

Adele couldn't help but laugh at that. "Alright, fine," she rolled her eyes, following him inside. She took a seat across from Deirdre. "Do you want to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Deirdre McCalahan

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime7/25/2016, 02:50

Deirdre stared into the cup of tea she had ordered. It was really only there as an attempt to warm up as she didn't care much for tea. The reveal of her betrothal had her feeling cold as death. Perhaps the Ankou was truly coming to bare her soul away.

She tried to give Peyton and Adele a smile but it was obviously fake. With a sigh she gave a nod. "I don't want ta marry him, Adele. My mother is pushing so hard for this marriage and all I've learned about him is he's horrible. And this dance for Samhain... My mother wants me to dance with him and allow him ta court me."

The girl tried to hold back her tears but a few escaped. "I don't want ta go ta te dance with him and I don't want to marry him! But I have no choice."
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime7/25/2016, 14:33

Arya couldn't help but overhear what Deirdre was saying; well, maybe she was eavesdropping, whatever. She hopped out of her chair and took a seat at their table, scooting in.

"No one can predict the future," Peyton said sheepishly.

"Except for Seers," Arya pointed out.

"Right, except for them," he rolled his eyes. "Look, there's plenty of time before they'll want you to get married, right?"

"Maybe before then you can find someone else," Gavin said, joining them. "A better choice. If you can find someone better off than Cormac, perhaps they'll change their minds."

Arya sipped her tea. Honestly, Deirdre seemed like the type to run off and live free. I wonder if Gavin would do that, she thought.

"In the meantime, we could use this to our advantage," she suggested, leaning back in her chair. "You have an automatic IN with one of the senior members of the Ministry now. Maybe you can get information out of him as he trusts you more."
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Deirdre McCalahan

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime8/12/2016, 02:15

"Perhaps I should locate a Seer and ask them what thy see for me." She replied, only half joking. Then she would know for sure what her future would hold.

Deirdre gave him a look that said he obviously had never met her mother. "If Father would allow it, my mother would marry me off to him this year or the next. He's making her wait until I'm fourteen but what chance will I have?" She shook her head sorrowfully at Gavin's idea. "I don't want te marry some noble boy with his head in his own rear end but they won't accept less."

The girl looked at her friend skeptically. She didn't hate the idea but she didn't foresee it working. "And how do ye propose we make him trust me? I'm friends with almost every member of the group the Ministry wants te destroy."

Peyton nodded his agreement. "Not to mention how dangerous that would be. I mean, we all heard about the time they tried to set a dragon on her." He seemed particularly against the entire idea, worry plain on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party Prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Prep!   Party Prep! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Prep!
Page 1 of 1