Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Bait and Switch!

Go down 
+4
Adelaine Beaumont
Arya Lanister
Kolby Parry
Professor Harcourt
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mira Catrain
Hufflepuff: Year 3
Mira Catrain

Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bait and Switch!    Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/30/2014, 17:15

Mira finally managed to switch the objects. Jon and Elsa were chatting nonstop now, which made it difficult to concentrate. She peered over at Elsa’s two flowers and held up her wand.

Vigra,” she incanted.

The flowers switched and she grinned.

Transfiguration makes you awfully happy,” someone said playfully. It was Edwin. He slid to the ground next to her and pointed at Jon and Elsa. “What’re we talking about?

Well, Elsa has practically planned out my entire summer,” Mira laughed, snapping her fingers to get the two Hufflepuffs’ attention.

Ed, you’re in London, right?” Jon asked, leaning in. “We’re thinking of making a trip this holiday.

A trip to London?” Edwin asked curiously, scratching his head. “How’re you going to manage that?

Mira then explained to him that Elsa’s older sister, Lynna, would Apparate to Northampton to pick them up, then head over to London. They would just need room and board, or an empty space to park a tent. Ed grinned and agreed to let them stay on the second floor of his father’s shop.

He’ll be journeying south in July, you should come then,” he told them, smiling brightly at Mira. She yapped away about how hot it was today to hide the fact that she was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Professor Harcourt
Hufflepuff Head of House
Hufflepuff Head of House
Professor Harcourt

PostSubject: Re: Bait and Switch!    Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2014, 21:13

Professor Harcourt hadn't notice the time. He checked the sundial and saw that he had about five minutes until class was over. He stood up and got the classes attention.

"Alright class, I hope all of you have done the spell correctly. This will be on your exam at the end of the year, along with Avifors,  beetles to buttons, and Piertotum Locomotor, along with the other spells. Also, expect some questions about unicorns as well. If you would like a study guide, they will be available tomorrow in my classroom. Also, for this week only, you may practice all spells in my classroom during lunch," he explained. Most of them instantly got terrified when he mentioned end of the year exams. Have they really not been studying? he wondered.

"Have a good day!" he said cheerfully, dismissing the class.
Back to top Go down
Mira Catrain
Mira Catrain

PostSubject: Re: Bait and Switch!    Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/9/2014, 13:06

By the end of class, they’d completely planned out the trip to London. Edwin listed all the places he’d show them and the foods they would eat. Jon was practically salivating. Just because he was a butcher’s son didn’t mean he ate well. Ed promised to take care of all the finances.

Do you think I could bring Toren?” Mira asked eagerly. “I know he’d love to see London!

Who’s Toren?” Ed asked cautiously, getting slightly red in the face. Elsa burst into laughter.

He’s her brother,” she rolled her eyes.

Oh!” Edwin smiled, embarrassed. He tried to laugh it off. “Right, I thought as much, yeah. Sure, he can come.

Elsa and Jon got up and headed separate ways, leaving Mira with Edwin. He regained his cool and grinned.

Can I walk you to Charms?” he asked nobly. She nodded and they were off.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Bait and Switch!    Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/9/2014, 13:07

After what felt like a hundred times (it probably was), Adelaine finally got the spell to work. She declared that it was because she’d had faulty objects, so she switched to a rose and a weed and everything went smoothly.

Wow,” Elsa smirked. “Not like you to wait till the end of class to do something right.

Bugger off,” she rolled her eyes, smiling. “I can’t believe the year is nearly over.

I know, it’s gone by so fast,” Elsa said sadly. “I’ll be seeing you in York, right?

Wouldn’t miss it for the world,” Adele responded sarcastically. She had to go. They laughed and grabbed study guides before heading to Charms.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Bait and Switch!    Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/9/2014, 13:07

Arya smiled proudly as Tari spouted off the same piece of wisdom that she’d given her not too long ago. It was a shame summer holidays were coming up so fast. Arry had never felt so important in her life. She had friends, people listened to her, she was good at something.. But now all she had to look forward to was plowing, gardening, and being yelled at.

I suppose I’ll get a study guide,” she grumbled, grabbing one. “I’ll try my best to use it.

She waved at Harcourt happily. It had been quite some time since they’d hung out, which made Arry a bit sad. Was that weird? No weirder than Tari and Vici’s friendship. She owed her flying skills to the Transfiguration professor.

I’m actually gonna miss this class,” she laughed halfheartedly. Her stomach rumbled. “Though I’m certainly not going to miss the hours till dinner.
Back to top Go down
Christiare Le Clerc
Gryffindor: Year 2
Gryffindor: Year 2
Christiare Le Clerc

PostSubject: Re: Bait and Switch!    Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/10/2014, 16:49

Tari laughed, grabbing a guide for herself.

"I can help you study if you want Arya, and I agree with you, Dinner won't come soon enough!"

Beaming, Tari doubted this happiness had before echoed through herself like this before. However, she refused to remind herself of what she would come home to, instead, she just focused on one thing only, she was still at Hogwarts with friends.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 3
Slytherin: Year 3
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Bait and Switch!    Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/10/2014, 21:04

"Wait for me," Kolby called out to Arya and Tari, although they were already walking away. Kolby sighed and looked at everyone's objects. They just sort of left them there.

"Professor, do you want me to pick these up for you?" Kolby asked, hoping for bonus points.

"Nonsense, young Parry. Fane will take care of this," a house elf said, popping in front of him. Kolby flinched in surprise. He had house elves at his home but he was told to avoid them. He stared at the little thing, then went over to Marigold who was still reading her book.

"Hey. Come on. We got to get to Charms," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Bait and Switch!    Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/10/2014, 21:31

Marigold felt someone trying to pull her from her book. She blinked and looked around, her brain like a sponge, absorbing all the information.

"Hi," Marigold said, her voice distant and soft. She looked to see that it was Kolby that was pulling her from her book.

"Right. Charms," she muttered. She gathered her things and the Slytherin and the Ravenclaw walked to Charms.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Ellington
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmistress Ellington

PostSubject: Re: Bait and Switch!    Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/10/2014, 21:53

This lesson is over and points will be awarded accordingly.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hogwartsmedieval
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bait and Switch!    Bait and Switch!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bait and Switch!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2