Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
Slytherin Mischief Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
Slytherin Mischief Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
Slytherin Mischief Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
Slytherin Mischief Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
Slytherin Mischief Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
Slytherin Mischief Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
Slytherin Mischief Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
Slytherin Mischief Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
Slytherin Mischief Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
Slytherin Mischief Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Slytherin Mischief

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace Chason
Slytherin: Year 2
Jace Chason

Slytherin Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Slytherin Mischief   Slytherin Mischief Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 19:30

Curious, Jace thought. She was circling the Old Witch Statue, and she could've sworn that Joseph, an older Slytherin boy she had talked to a few days ago, had said it was this statue!

See, Jace really wanted to go to Hogsmeade, and while her dad would've said yes, her mother and her step-father disagreed-- they thought she'd only be going to cause mischief with other Slytherins. While that may have been close to the truth, Jace still thought it was unfair of them.

So here she was, circling and old statue and trying to remember exactly what she'd been told about the secret way to Hogsmeade, other than that no one else knew. Thinking that she might look a bit suspicious, she sat down, right in front of the witch statue.

What exactly had he said? she thought.

She remembered a few days ago when she'd been in the Slytherin common room. A few boys, of which she recognized Joseph, Gizem, Figaro, and a first year boy, Kolby, who was in a few of her classes. Joseph and Figaro had always been kind to her, so when she'd asked why they were leaving, Figaro politely told her, "We have a meeting that we need to get to and it's very important, Jacey." Joseph, on the other hand, who knew about her Hogsmeade problem, promised to meet her by the Old Witch Statue on the day of the trip and take her to Hogsmeade through a secret passageway.

That's all that Jace seemed to be able to remember. She couldn't remember whether he'd given her any instructions on how to go through the passageway, but she was sure that he should've been there to meet her by now.

And if he decided not to come? What would she do then? I suppose, she thought, that I could find a few other members of the Ministry... They'd always welcomed her, except to their meetings --they told her she was too young for the kind of pranks and stunts they liked to pull, and that maybe next year she'd be able to come to their meetings, but she knew they'd only told her that to keep her happy, there were no girls in the Ministry of Mischief-- and perhaps one of them would know where Joseph was, or why he stood up an 11 year old girl.

"Jace?" a voice, a girl's voice, called.

Jace turned towards her left to see one of her favorite house mates, Willow. Willow was another Slytherin, in her last year, with a cute button nose, dimples, baby blue eyes, and wavy black hair. She was also currently dating Joseph, as far as Jace knew.

"Willow?" Jace asked?

"Hey doll, I came to check up on you. Joseph couldn't say much, but he told me to meet you here since he couldn't. You know the kind of trouble his Ministry of Mischief gets into, and he just happened to get into a lot of it, as in he's getting expelled. So he sent me with a message for you and another first year in our house. He says to wait just a while longer and someone should show up to help you out? I'm not sure what that means, but he said you would know." Willow said, kneeling down on the ground in front of Jace.

"I understand his message. You should probably go now though- don't you have classes to be getting to?" Jace said, laughing.

"I do. I'll see you in the Great Hall for dinner tonight." the older girl said, ruffling her fingers through Jace's hair and then abandoning her in front of the old statue.

Who could be showing up? Jace thought. Would it be Gizem or Figaro? Would it be another of his friends? Anyone I would know? But just as these questions started to pile on her mind faster than she could sift through them, a noise caught her attention from her left. Someone was coming.

"Who's there?" she called.
Back to top Go down
http://dis0rd-r.tumblr.com/
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 3
Kolby Parry

Slytherin Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Mischief   Slytherin Mischief Icon_minitime9/20/2013, 19:08

Kolby had watched the whole scene between Willow and Jace. Willow was mad at Kolby for getting Joseph in trouble so he hid behind a wall. But, when Jace was left alone, Kolby stepped from the darkness. Kolby knew Jace a little bit but they weren't great friends.

"Jace. It's just me."he said, taking off his hood. He planned to get some quick shopping done. His grandmother was dying and he wanted to give her something nice. But, with Jace here, it might complicate things.

"Looking to get into Hogsmeade huh?"he asked, leaning against the statue. Well, duh! Of course she is!he thought, looking around. The hallway was deserted. Might as well help her out.he thought. He pointed his wand at the statue and muttered,"Dissendium." The witch opened and Kolby gestured for Jace to go inside.

"After you madame."he said with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Jace Chason
Jace Chason

Slytherin Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Mischief   Slytherin Mischief Icon_minitime9/21/2013, 15:50

"Jace. It's just me." Kolby said as he stepped out of the shadows. Jace didn't know him very well, but if he knew how to get to Hogsmeade, he seemed trustworthy enough, for a Slytherin. "Looking to get into Hogsmeade, huh?" He said, leaning against the statue.

Jace didn't respond, she thought that may have been obvious enough, but moments later, Kolby looked around then muttered "Dissendium" pointing his wand at the statue.

When the witch opened, Kolby bowed, saying, "After you madame."

Cautiously, Jace stepped into the dark entrance and walked a few steps father into the darkness.

Oh, silly me! She thought as she pulled out her wand and muttered, "Lumos." Light started to glow from the tip of her wand, and she continued to walk.

Jace looked at the walls of the tunnel. There wasn't much there, as one would expect from an old tunnel, but every now and then there was an old painting, one so old that the people in it barely moved.

The paintings seemed to be of Hogwarts from long ago. There was one of the first Tri-Wizard tournament that Hogwarts ever held, where three champions stood around a cup with the Heads of the three schools behind them. There was another of Salazar Slytherin, whom she recognized cleary, with a man she assumed to be Hankerton Humble, the first caretaker of Hogwarts. The paintings that Jace saw were paintings she'd never seen in the castle before. Why would there be ancient paintings in an old tunnel? She thought.

Other than the out-of-place old paintings, there was nothing in the stone tunnel, aside from the light coming from Jace's wand.

"Kolby," Jace begun, "Why are there paintings down here?"
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

Slytherin Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Mischief   Slytherin Mischief Icon_minitime10/10/2013, 00:15

"I'm not sure Jace."Kolby said. He just wanted some more candy. He really didn't feel like helping her but they had the same goal.

They reached the end of the tunnel and Kolby pushed up on the door. He slowly sneaked in. He looked back at Jace.

"Wait five minutes then meet me outside."Kolby whispered to her. He left the store casually, trying not to look like a student. He waited outside in the alley beside the store. After five minutes, he met with Jace.

"So, why did you come here again?"Kolby asked, counting his Galleons.
Back to top Go down
Jace Chason
Jace Chason

Slytherin Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Mischief   Slytherin Mischief Icon_minitime10/10/2013, 17:33

Counting the time slowly, to be sure she wasn't too quick, Jace finally stepped outside to meet Kolby.

"So why did you come here again?" Kolby had asked her.

"Well," Jace said trying to think of something other than the truth. After a few rather impatient minutes, she finally decided the truth was all she had. "My mother's doesn't really approve of Hogsmeade. Nor does she approve of things my dad would let me do. She and her husband are Gryffindors, you see, but my father's a Slytherin, and she knows I prefer him to her -- she knows I favor him more so than herself. She also doesn't like this, but ever since I was put into Slytherin house, she's been even more careful. Legally I live with her, so she refused to sign for the trips, because my Dad loves Hogsmeade, and she doesn't want to me run into him. She's afraid he'll turn me evil, or something of the like." Jace muttered, turning a little pink.

Her family wasn't something she really liked to talk about. Her father she loved, but her mother seemed to think she was some satanic child. Her theory was based on some belief her and her husband shared; something they'd learned while living with the rich muggles she preferred. You would've thought her mother a muggle if you didn't know any better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slytherin Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Mischief   Slytherin Mischief Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Mischief
Page 1 of 1