Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Quidditch Meeting!

Go down 
+7
Deirdre McCalahan
Mira Catrain
Kolby Parry
Marigold Belet
Arya Lanister
Adelaine Beaumont
Professor Renoir
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 3
Kolby Parry

Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 23:49

Kolby flew down the pitch when Asher called them in. He was bad. Really bad. Like, terrible beyond belief bad. He knew he didn't do well.

"Good job guys! A lot of you show promise."Asher said cheerfully. He then told them to sit in the stand. Kolby turned in his broom and sat down by himself with a huff. He just wasn't good at Quidditch.

"Are you okay?"someone asked him. He looked up to recognize a familiar Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
Mitri Montgomery
Gryffindor: Year 2
Mitri Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/2/2013, 23:25

Mitri chuckled as she hit the bludger back to Adele.

“I wasn’t so naïve to think that we could play together! But, I’m sure  a bit of friendly competition will liven things.” Mitri said.

"It seems you and some of our classmates have really gotten to know some older males. Anything I need to know?", asked Mitri jokingly, "state your claim and I'll be sure to steer clear." She had seen many of her friends socializing with the older classes and found it to be rather peculiar. Mitri assumed Purebloods were like the Royals of wizards, always striving to maintain their bloodlines. She couldn't imagine the burden, and for once appreciated being a middle class Muggleborn.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/3/2013, 22:46

Adele blushed furiously when Mitri mentioned the boys. She didn’t know exactly why. It was a personal question, but the Gryffindor was one of her closest friends; she had a right to ask such things.

Well, Marigold is practically ready to make wedding plans with Asher,” she began, stifling a laugh and smacking the bludger. “Peyton certainly lights up around Deirdre; Arya has claimed Gavin. And I…

Pausing, Adelaine looked down at the ground where Symon glared at a pair of giggly Hufflepuffs. Then she looked at Seamus in the stands, laughing with Mira and the others.

I’m not quite sure at the moment…

"Back in!" Symon yelled from below.

Once all the potential Beaters had flown to the ground and formed a messy circle around the Slytherin captain, he spoke again.

"Practice is over, now we're playing for real," he said, his eyes scanning the small group. "Only four of you will play, of course."

The group seemed to collectively hold their breath as Symon thought. Adelaine took the time to look around; it seemed as though the other groups were gathering back together as well.

"Osmond and Mitri, you'll be on team gold," Symon decided. "Mick and Adele, team silver."
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2013, 21:59

Arya vaguely paid attention to the conversations around her, staring at the sky. The wind was starting to pick up, and the air was cooler. Winter truly was coming; she just hoped it wouldn’t be a bad one. At least I’ll have a fire, she thought thankfully. A nice warm fire was a rare thing to a family of peasants.

Gavin, I think Renoir needs you,” she nudged the Ravenclaw, squinting towards the teacher.

Gavin hopped up and jogged over to his Head of House. Arry watched them talk quickly; a moment later, he was walking swiftly back to the stands.

Seekers, gather in the center!

Arry jumped up and headed to the middle of the Pitch with the rest of the potential Seekers. Some of the little first years looked nervous, others eager. Arya was somewhere in the middle. Once everyone had surrounded Gavin, the captain spoke again.

Really splendid jobs, all of you,” he smiled pleasantly, twisting his broom around.  “Unfortunately, only two of you will be playing in our scrimmage.

Arya raised an eyebrow; it was obvious enough that only two would be chosen, but she’d never really thought about it before. What if he didn’t pick her? What if he did and she performed terribly? Who would she be up against?

After much consideration, I’ve decided the most outstanding players are…” He paused to heighten the suspense. “Marigold for team silver…and Arry for team gold.

Bloody hell.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2013, 23:53

Marigold's jaw dropped when she heard that she was playing for team silver. She smiled and blushed a furious red. She quickly wiped the smile off though, looking at the other potential Seekers. They muttered "Congratulations" and trudged back to the stands. Marigold felt a pang of guilt. Then, she looked at Arya and smiled.

"Good luck. I'm sure you'll do great. And, no matter what, we'll still be friends, right?"Marigold asked. The wind picked up and blew around them. Time seemed to stand still and Marigold finally sensed the tension. Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt her feelings?she thought. Then, Gavin came over and time resumed.

"Alright girls. We're meeting in different changing rooms. Finnus and I are co-captains. Arya, come with me. Marigold, Symon and Asher are your co-captains. Good luck."Gavin explained quickly, walking away. Marigold watched them walk away and watched as Asher and Symon began to discuss things.  

"I told you not to go with this play."Symon said loudly.

"Well, it's simple and easy, perfect for first years."Asher stated back, his voice kinda echoing.

"They don't need simple and easy. They need hard and challenging. They won't survive with the bigger kids if they don't learn harder plays."Symon said, erasing the play from a small chalk board. Marigold sat down next to Adele as Symon and Asher started arguing.

"They can learn later in the season."Asher protested. Marigold sighed and turned to Adele.

"Well, this ought to be fun."she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/10/2013, 00:04

Kolby stayed in the stands. He knew he wasn't going to be picked. That much was obvious. So, he was stuck in the stands. He looked around, looking for someone to sit with it. He spotted Mira and sat by her with a huff.

"Nobody likes him because he's a bit of a bully."Kolby stated bluntly. Seamus and Peyton nodded, agreeing with them.

"He also treats everyone like they're below him. Well, except for the people he like. He seems to have an eye on Adele, huh Seamus?"Peyton said jokingly, nudging Seamus. Seamus furrowed his brow. He seemed angry. Kolby smiled. This'll be fun. he thought.

"Oh yeah. I mean, just look at the way he looks at her."Kolby agreed. He like stirring up some drama.
Back to top Go down
Mira Catrain
Hufflepuff: Year 3
Mira Catrain

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/10/2013, 15:19

Mira watched as the groups bunched back together and began planning for the practice game. Kolby spoke, and she jumped with a start; she hadn't even realized he'd been sitting next to her. She listened to the boys' explanations about Symon, and noticed the look on Seamus' face when Peyton joked about Symon and Adele. Kolby must have noticed as well.

"Which one is Adele?" she asked, squinting out at the field.

"Adele's the blonde there," Peyton informed her, pointing to the girl she'd noticed earlier.

Mira, always trying to find the good in people, glanced back at the Slytherin captain.

"Perhaps there's more to Symon than we see," she decided, raising an eyebrow.

"Dare's not'in more tan we see!" Seamus responded angrily.

Peyton put a hand on his friend's shoulder, and peered over at Mira apologetically. She scooted a bit closer to Kolby, in case Seamus exploded.

"What he means is, sure Symon's not as bad as others," Peyton explained. "But...there's just somethin' about him. He's too dark, I can't believe Adele's over there laughin' with him and whatnot."

Mira turned to see what Kolby's input would be.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/12/2013, 20:29

Adele sat contently in the changing room, listening to the two captains bicker. Her uniform shirt had been changed to silver and black, and she assumed the other team's shirts were gold and black. Strangely, she felt no butterflies or any other hint of nervousness. Instead, she simply felt like this was where she was meant to be.

"I do wish they'd put aside their differences for one day," she muttered to Marigold, who sat next to her. "There's no way we'll win like this."

She stood and peered out onto the field. The Chasers still hadn't been chosen. Asher had done a fine job picking the two Keepers, however; a Gryffindor named Edwin Goddart was making his way over to their side.

"Marigold knows she has to make sure the timing is right!" Asher was shouting, jabbing his finger to the board where tiny figures moved around.

"And she better not forget it!" Symon challenged back.

"Your Beaters better not mess up -"

"I'll have you know Adele and Mick both know the Dopplebeater Defense -"

"HEY!" Adele shouted over them.

The room went silent and both boys glared in her direction.

"Unless you want us to lose to gold and have your names tarnished for next year, you'd better shut it and work together," she demanded, her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/13/2013, 14:31

Kolby smiled at Seamus' reaction. He found it amusing. Peyton had a point though.

"They are getting along quiet well actually. That's weird. He normally doesn't like first years."Kolby stated, remembering it was Symon that forced him to come here.

"I wonder what they're talking about. It has to be something dark."Peyton said. Kolby looked at Seamus. He was steaming.

"Oh no Seamus. It looks like she went to the dark side."Kolby said, nudging Seamus.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/13/2013, 20:09

Arya sauntered after Gavin, feeling quite a bit better that he chose her for his team. She was still slightly upset with Marigold (the girl got every guy she wanted) but surely beating her in a game of Quidditch would help. 

So, Gavin, do you have any pointers?” Arry asked excitedly as they entered the gold team’s changing room.

Not for you, you’re excellent! Just keep up with the scoring,” he said with an easy smile.

Gavin tossed his broom lightly onto a padded bench and walked over to study a play board on the wall. Just a few seconds later, the Hufflepuff captain entered the room, followed by three first years. Chasers, Arry assumed. Alec, a fellow Gryffindor; Devan, a Slytherin; and Deirdre! Arya waved her over with a grin; at last, a friendly face.

So, Symon and Asher are teaming up for silver,” Finnius laughed as he informed Gavin.

We’ll have a win on our hands for sure, then!” Gavin responded mischievously as he and the puff shook hands.

Arya was confused. Symon seemed to be a rather good Beater, and she’d seen Asher play; he was almost never scored on.

Is this some sort of inside joke between you two?

Gavin turned to her, looking as though he was trying hard not to laugh.

Well, everyone knows they’re archenemies,” he explained, leaning against the wall. “They’re too stubborn to put their heads together for the sake of their team; if they can’t work together, it’ll be an organized mess.
Back to top Go down
Mira Catrain
Mira Catrain

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/13/2013, 20:26

Seamus looked like he was about to explode - literally. His cheeks were on fire, and though his hands were in his pockets, Mira had a feeling they were clenched into fists.

Cut it out, Kolby,” she muttered to the Slytherin.

Looking out on the field once more, Mira searched for Symon and Adele but they had already disappeared into the room on the far left corner of the Pitch. Then Peyton spoke again, and she knew it must have been a mistake. The look Seamus shot him was deadly.

How dare ye talk abou' her tat way!” Seamus fumed, looking at his friend in disbelief. “Ye can’ actually tink she’d be into tat stuff!

Calm down, mate,” Peyton snapped back. “I’m not sayin’ anythin', I just meant he’s probably not the best influence. You know about her family, it'd be easy for someone to sway a first year to be just like 'em.

That must not have been for Mira's ears, nor Kolby's. Seamus froze up with an icy glare at Peyton, and the skinny Ravenclaw gave a little gasp, realizing what he'd said. Before the argument could continue, however, a mousy looking Hufflepuff boy appeared before them, looking hesitantly at Kolby.

Professor Renoir would like to know if you would be interested in playing announcer during the game?
Back to top Go down
Mitri Montgomery
Mitri Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/13/2013, 23:46

Mitri sincerely wished she could be a Hufflepuff, then she wouldn't care about cowering in her boots at the mere thought of competing in her first ever Quidditch Match, however friendly. Mitri might be a Gryffindor, but she lacked Arya's seemingly unwavering confidence. Perhaps she wasn't cut out for the house, sport, or school. Looking at Arya, Mitri wasn't sure if she felt envy or hopelessness.

Arya and Deirdre seemed to be thick as thieves lately. Mitri realized, with a start, she wasn't particularly close to anyone in the castle. It was a depressing thought, and a burst of homesickness struck Mitri. Shaking her head from the melancholy fog that had settled over it, Mitri listened to her teammates.

"But, if they do work together, no doubt they will be strategical and methodical. So, I suggest we stop gossiping and start planning, aye gentlemen?" Mitri squeaked, becoming louder and more confident as she spoke.

As all eyes turned to Mitri she blushed and said, "Go Gold?"
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/14/2013, 01:27

Kolby was quite surprised that Renoir had sent a student to ask him to announce. Kolby thought about it for a moment. Then, he nodded and went to the announcers table.

"So, I just talk in this things?"Kolby asked. He noticed that his voice amplified through the Pitch. He smiled and looked at the piece of parchment he was supposed to say.

The student looked at Kolby and pointed to him when they had a large enough crowd.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first scrimmage match of the Quidditch season! And here's the starting lineup: Team Silver...
- Beaters Adelaine Beaumont and Mick Rainey
- Chasers Evangeline d'Helion, Jack Rodrin, and Ella Nedler
- Keeper Edwin Goddart
- Seeker Marigold Belet

Mentored by Captains Asher Reviers and Symon Fendrel!

Team Gold...
- Beaters Mitri Montgomery and Osmond Tanous
- Chasers Deirdre McCalahan, Alec Masterson, and Devan Rainey
- Keeper Jon Simmons
- Seeker Arya Lannister

Mentored by captains Gavin Lydale  and Finnius Ruddock. They are currently in the changing rooms, preparing the teams for this very exciting match. So, stay tuned!"
Kolby announced.

The student gave him the thumbs up and Kolby smiled. He liked it. He liked it alot.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Hufflepuff: Year 2
Deirdre McCalahan

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/14/2013, 15:32

Deirdre was excited to finally play for real, even if it was only a practice game. She wasn't nervous as she had been the first time she flew. She knew what to do and whatever came of it, at least she would be having fun.

"I am so excited!" She said to Arya as she stood beside her. She was leaning on her broom, waiting for the boys to instruct them, when Mitri spoke up.

"Mitri is righ'. Tey are jus' as experienced as ye both, so we need a strategy in case tey work together." She reasoned.

Finnius nodded. "The girls are right. I'm sure we can beat them anyway, but we should definitely discuss our plan."

As the boys planned, Deirdre heard Kolby's voice coming from the pitch. It seemed he was going to announce their game. If that was the case, there must have been a gathering crowd. She smiled and redid her braid in preparation.
Back to top Go down
http://cea-robber-of-souls.deviantart.com/
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/15/2013, 01:12

Marigold listened to the boys argue as she fixed her hair. She pinned it back so it doesn't get in her face. But, soon she realized that the boys were actually agreeing.

"You guys know that both of you are agreeing about the same points? Just combine your ideas."Marigold suggested, combining both their plans on the board. They examined it for a moment.

"Not sure how well that's gonna work. Perhaps if we....."Asher said, talking as he rearranged things. Symon would then tweak a few things. Soon, they had to bring in another board. They had so many ideas. Then, they started sequencing things.

Marigold heard Kolby announcing their names outside. Marigold felt butterflies in her stomach. She took a few deep breaths and drank some water, trying to calm her nerves.

"Nervous Adele?"she asked, tapping her foot on the ground. Calm down. Calm down. Calm down.she chanted in her head. Symon seemed to notice. He whispered something to Asher and he pulled her aside.

"Marigold, focus. You're over thinking it. You showed great potential out there today. Just focus on the Snitch."Asher told her quietly, trying not to alarm the other team members. She nodded but it wasn't getting past her eyes. Asher sighed and tried to put it in Ravenclaw terms.

"I can run but not walk. Wherever I go, thought follows close behind. What am I?"Asher asked. Marigold furrowed her brow, thinking about it instead of the pressure of the game. Asher smiled and went to help Symon. Marigold sat back down, pondering the riddle.

I can run but not walk. Wherever I go, thought follows close behind. What am I?she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/15/2013, 02:46

The student that showed Kolby to the booth ran between the two changing rooms, making sure the teams were ready. After about ten minutes, the student came back and pointed to Kolby. Time to get this show on the road.Kolby said, rubbing his hands together.

"Ladies and gentleman, the teams are ready. Let's give a huge round of applause for Team Gold!"he exclaimed, gesturing to the Gold changing room. He waited a second as the players came out and as the applause went on.

"And, lets us not forget Team Silver!"he said just as happily. He gestured to the Silver changing room. The players walked out and the captains met in the middle, shaking hands with each other. Kolby watched as Renoir came out in the referee outfit. She shook to each of the captains and they ran to their teams.  

"Ladies and gentlemen, the teams are getting into positions on the field. The first Quaffle is about to be tossed."Kolby said watching in appreciation.

"And, their off! Chaser Alec Masterson for team Gold has the ball!"Kolby exclaimed as the Quaffle was caught by Alec. This fun!Kolby thought.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/15/2013, 17:25

The moment was getting closer. Arya was standing near the door, bouncing up and down on her toes. Gavin put a hand on her shoulder and told her she was tensing up too much; she was tense. She needed to calm down, needed to clear her mind, but her nerves were getting to her.

"You know what to do," Gavin assured her, handing her a broom. "Your job is to find the snitch; if all goes well, this game will be over fast."

Then finally, Kolby's voice fell over the Pitch. He was announcing? She peered out of the cracked doorway and noticed that the crowd was almost as large as it was during a real match.

"Bloody hell," she muttered, feeling like she was gonna be sick.

"That's us, let's go team!" Finnius announced, leading the team in a single-file line.

"Just catch it at the right time," Gavin told her, giving her hand a squeeze.

Arya followed her team out to the middle of the field, glancing around the stadium. Nearly the whole school had turned out. She took a few deep breaths as Team Gold stood in the center, waiting for Silver. Finally, the other team came and stood across from them. The two Keepers shook hands, Renoir threw the Quaffle, and they took off.

As soon as she kicked off, the nerves disappeared and Arry was in Seeker mode. She flew up higher than the rest of them and waited, her eyes darting around to find the snitch.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/15/2013, 17:54

Adelaine stood in the rooms awaiting the announcement. No butterflies, just excitement. She couldn’t wait for this game to start. Symon stood next to her, giving her tips while Mick sat in silence. He looked nervous as ever.. Hopefully that wouldn’t affect his game much. They had planned on doing the Dopplebeater Defense, they even learned a signal for it.

Let us not forget Team Silver,” she heard Kolby’s voice booming through the stadium.

Alright, mates, let’s get to it,” Asher said gravely.

Symon gave her and Mick one last glance, then lead the team out of the room. The following few minutes felt like an hour, and then they were in the air at last. Adele circled around the pitch watching the game ensue. The bludgers zoomed this way and that, and she saw her first opportunity as one flew towards Marigold. Adele darted across the pitch, bat ready, and smacked it towards Alec.

Nice one, Adele!” Mick shouted, having gotten there a few seconds too late.

Then the first goal was scored; clearly the bludger had missed Alec. Gold was already up by ten points.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/15/2013, 21:22

"Ten points to Team Gold! Better luck next time Adele. Chaser Ella Nedler for Team Silver has ball!"Kolby announced.

"Stick to the script Kolby."the student said. But, even he was close to giggles.

"Ella's making her way down the Pitch, dodging all the Bludgers Team Gold sends her way."Kolby exclaimed. The crowd started chanting Ella's name, cheering her on.

"She throws the Quaffle."Kolby watched in anticipation.

"Ten points to Team Silver! The game is tied 10 to 10."Kolby said. The crowd cheered loudly. Kolby smiled. He was good at this.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/15/2013, 21:30

Marigold glanced around the pitch, looking for that elusive Snitch. She didn't noticed that a Bludger was coming at her. Luckily, Adele had her back and hit it back.

"Thanks Adele."Marigold said, seeing the Snitch. It was hidden behind the Bludger. But, now, it was out in the open. Marigold took off, dodging players, trying not to hurt anyone. But, as soon as Marigold started chasing it, it was gone. Marigold stopped in her tracks. Well, this is a lot faster than a walnut.she thought, flying above the game to try to spot it.

I can run but not walk. Wherever I go, thought follows close behind. What am I?Marigold thought. She noticed that Asher was keeping tabs on her. She spotted the Snitch and took off, flying above the crowds head. But, it was gone again. Marigold growled in frustration and went back to her position. How annoying.she thought.
Back to top Go down
Mira Catrain
Mira Catrain

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/16/2013, 03:52

Mira watched the match intently, with Seamus and Peyton cheering on either side of her. She wondered who they were going for. Seamus was probably rooting for Silver, and Peyton seemed to be going for Gold. Mira didn't have a clue who to cheer for, but it was still just as exciting.

"Oh, so close!" Peyton shouted when a Gold Chaser missed.

It was hard to keep up, they were all so fast. The score was 10-10...but wait! Ella had the Quaffle again. She zig-zagged across the pitch with Alec and Devan in close pursuit. With one swift motion, she slammed the ball right by Jon and into the basket.

"Brilliant!" Mira exclaimed, deciding she'd better root for Silver.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/20/2013, 18:04

Being a Seeker was slightly more difficult than it looked. Arya's eyes darted around the pitch, while her ears listened for the announcements. It was thirty minutes in and the score was now 50-10, Silver in the lead. Blast it, she thought with a frown. She saw Marigold speeding around at one point, and knew she must have spotted the snitch.

"Behind you, Arry!"

Arya had only seconds to get out of the way; Osmond flew over just in time to smack the bludger toward a Silver Chaser. She gulped, realizing now how dangerous a sport this was.

"Thanks, mate," she said, taking a deep breath.

Finally, she spied a flicker of gold in the sunlight. Arry leaned forward and zoomed toward the little ball, keeping track of it only by the speedy movement of the wings. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a bludger coming straight for her. She waited till the very last second, then fell into a Sloth Grip Roll. Hanging upside down, she noticed Osmond direct the bludger toward Marigold and made a mental note to thank him later.

"Alright, little snitch," she muttered, swinging upright. "Where are you now?"
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/21/2013, 23:14

Marigold barely dodged the Bludger. She growled and focused on finding the Snitch. Honestly, she didn't expect this to be a competitive match. It was just a scrimmage. But, apparently, everyone was out for blood.

Marigold again saw the Snitch. She took off, dodging players. But, apparently, Team Gold's Beater had other ideas. Osmond came beside of her.

"Hey, Marigold. Why don't you make us a sandwich? Isn't that your job?"Osmond taunted. Marigold felt her anger rising. Currish dunce.Marigold cursed in her head. But, Marigold noticed his plan. She smiled at him and flew underneath him as he started to push her towards the wall of the Pitch. He hit the wall and Marigold went back to focusing on the Snitch.

Marigold had been following the Snitch for so long that she didn't notice that she was outside the Pitch. She reached out but then quickly pulled up, trying to avoid going head first into the wall. But, her hand hit the wall. Marigold cursed and looked at her hand. Bloody knuckles.she thought. She right hand was covered in blood, her second and third knuckles cracked open like an egg. Asher made signals to her that she couldn't read. She shrugged and shook out her hand. Get over it.she thought, looking for the Snitch once again.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Deirdre McCalahan

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/25/2013, 01:48

Deirdre had been flying around the pitch, chasing after Silver Chasers to try and get the quaffle away from them. She hoped to at least get her team one goal during the game. After Ella made her goal, Devan wound up with the quaffle and she followed him.

"Deirdre, get it in!" He yelled, tossing the quaffle to her. She caught it and flew faster to reach the goal post, throwing it past Edwin just as one of the other team's Chasers tried to take it from her.

She threw up her fist in triumph over making a goal. Unfortunately, a bludger was sent flying toward her and hit her raised arm. She screamed out in pain and held her damaged limb.
Back to top Go down
http://cea-robber-of-souls.deviantart.com/
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/26/2013, 12:13

"And, it looks like Deirdre McCalahan got hit by a Bludger!"Kolby exclaimed. The crowd seemed to hold it's breath. The players stopped the match for a moment. Healer Alys came running on the field as Gavin and Finnius helped Deirdre off her broom. The nurse examined her arm very quickly and then helped her off the field.

"A big round of applause for Deirdre McCalahan everyone."Kolby announced. The crowd clapped and cheered for Deirdre. Kolby watched Professor Renoir.

"And Tybalt Achard, the backup Chaser for Team Gold, is here to take Deirdre's place. The match resumes!"Kolby said. The crowd cheered loudly and the player began flying again.

"Jack Rodrin has the Quaffle as he zips around the pitch. And, he scores for Team Silver, the score now at 50 to 20!"Kolby said, pressing a button and magically changing the score tally.

"Jon Simmons throws the Quaffle back into play. And, it's intercepted by Ella Nedler, who scores another point for Team Silver, now making the score 60 to 20!"he announced. The people who cheered for Team Silver went crazy. Asher and Symon seemed to be beaming. It went on like this for a while, Team Silver scoring point after point after point. Team Gold scored only one more time.

"The score is 170 to 30. The players are taking a short break after playing for three long hours. Food and drink are at a table near the Pitch. Come on back as the sun sets behind the Forbidden Forest."Kolby announced. He stepped away from the announcing device and watched as the some of the crowd began to leave the stands to get food and to use the latrine. A plate magically appeared in front of him pilled with his favorite food. A note was included. Nice announcing. Keep it up. ~Harcourt the note said. Kolby didn't even know that the professor had been watching the game. He smiled and enjoyed the food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Meeting!   Quidditch Meeting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Meeting!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next