Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

The Ministry of Mischief

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 3
Kolby Parry

The Ministry of Mischief Empty
PostSubject: The Ministry of Mischief   The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime7/18/2013, 01:29

Kolby slowly walked down to the dungeon, carrying a lantern in his hand. He yawned. It was late but Joesph had called a meeting. It was perfect weather. Cold and stormy.

"Kolby! You made it!"Joseph said excitedly. The club met in cell block 10A, the last cell. Kolby smiled and sat down on a chair. He didn't know what they were going to be talking about. But, it had to be something big.

"The Division in York has provided us with something very very special."Joseph announce after everyone was there. A fourth year brought out a covered cage. Kolby sat up in his chair and put a hand on his wand. This thing had to be deadly.

"Gentlemen, let me introduce you to Marganth the Black."Joseph said, pulling off the curtain. Kolby gasped. It was a baby dragon. She hissed at everyone, glaring at everyone with her beady red eyes. Her black scales reflected the light of the lanterns. All the boys cheered. A dragon was really special.

"And, to show you her powers, let's try it out on a first year."Joseph said, snapping his fingers. A third year came out of the shadows with a first year girl. A burlap sack was over her head and her hands were bound. Kolby sank into the shadows. He really didn't want to be seen. He gasped when the burlap sack was removed. Uh oh.he thought.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Hufflepuff: Year 2
Deirdre McCalahan

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry of Mischief   The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime7/19/2013, 04:30

Deirdre tried to break through the rope around her wrists but it was useless. She was only eleven, after all, and she had skinny wrists. When they took the sack off her head, she glared at all of them, even turning her gaze to the darker areas. She heard them say Kolby was there and if he was, she was going to give him a wallop later.

"If ye le' me go now, I won' report ye to the Headmistress." she said, trying to get herself out of this.They had caught her off guard when she was sneaking to the kitchens, so she really didn't want to explain it to Ellington, anyway.

"Besides, my family is Nemed, tha's nobility te ye. Ye could ge' in a load of trouble fer this if I get hurt." If threatening them didn't work, she didn't want to know what that dragon could do.
Back to top Go down
http://cea-robber-of-souls.deviantart.com/
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry of Mischief   The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime8/27/2013, 00:15

Kolby sank back into the shadows and tried to leave but Slytherins were blocking his path. He was actually (kinda) friends with Deirdre. He didn't want to ruin that friendship. These guys are demonic.he thought, drawing his wand. He would be prepared for a counter spell.

"Shut her up."Joseph said. A Slytherin tried to gag her.

"Now, this Hufflepuff Irish Princess will help us demonstrate the dragon's first ability: fire breathing."Joseph announced. The Slytherins cheered and Kolby started practicing the movement for Aguamenti. This won't end well.he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mira Catrain
Hufflepuff: Year 3
Mira Catrain

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry of Mischief   The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime8/27/2013, 01:10

Mira had seen the whole thing. She had been sleeping in an armchair in the Common Room when Deirdre sneaked out; of course she followed her. Imagine her delight when they ended up at the kitchens! Mira had almost stepped out of the darkness to greet her housemate when the boys appeared and ambushed Deirdre. She weighed her options in her mind: do the smart thing and report to the headmistress...or follow and see what was going on? Fast forward through a long tread down to the dungeons and here she was. Peering out from behind a cell door.

"....Fire breathing," she heard the oldest lad say.

Mira cursed under her breath. What were they going to do? Surely they weren't actually going to harm her. Did they not think of the consequences? It would be pure folly for them to actually set a girl on fire. Perhaps they were just trying to get a rise out of her. Mira clutched her wand and watched silently.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Deirdre McCalahan

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry of Mischief   The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime9/2/2013, 00:15

"Ye'll regret this, all of ye! I swear, I-" Deirdre was cut off by one of the boys putting his hand over her mouth. She tried to squirm away but he only clenched his hand on her jaw.

"Quit your squirming, you little pest!" The leader shouted.

They started prodding the dragon in her direction, riling it so it would attack. Just as it was about to let loose its fire, Deirdre got her mouth open and bit the hand over her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mira Catrain
Mira Catrain

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry of Mischief   The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime9/3/2013, 22:41

Mira tightened her grip on her wand as she watched in the shadows. Studying the little dragon, she thought it might be quite cute if it wasn’t about to burn Deirdre to a crisp. She scanned the room quickly, figuring she might need to be able to point out who was there if she went to the Headmistress. All Slytherins, and she only recognized three of them: Kolby, who was in her year; Joseph, who knocked her books to the ground once; and Symon, whom she had seen in the Quidditch games all year.

Impedimenta,” she whispered, directing her wand at the dragon.

The little creature, which had begun to move around rather furiously, now seemed to be moving in slow motion. It would be quite some time before it finally blew fire. Unfortunately, her opponents weren’t so dim that they didn’t know a charm when they saw one.

What was that?” Joseph shouted angrily, looking to his mates. “Which of you did that? Kolby?!

All at once, the boys began to argue with one another loudly. The dragon, still in slow motion, was now distracted enough that it had started to turn (very slowly) in their direction. Mira closed her eyes and tried to remember the severing charm. When it didn't come to her, she thought back to the day when she and her father had come across a deer tied up in the woods…What was the spell he had used?

Relashio!

This time, she didn’t bother whispering. Jumping out from behind the door, she hurried over to Deirdre as the bonds around her wrists untied themselves.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry of Mischief   The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime9/5/2013, 00:22

Kolby looked around in a panic. He didn't know what was going on. Everything was going wrong. But, Kolby knew one thing. Joseph was furious.

"I swear to God Kolby! Deal with the meddling Hufflepuffs!"Joseph yelled, throwing Kolby into the hallway of the dungeons. Kolby grimaced when his upper body slammed into the opposite wall. He followed a rule his uncle taught him. "Don't show pain or weakness. Your enemy will use that to their advantage." Kolby told you, straightening his shoulders to look tough.

"Immobulus."Joseph called out. Kolby raised his wand and countered with a Finite Incantatum. This made Joseph even angrier. Kolby didn't give him time to cast another spell.

"Densaugeo."Kolby said, casting it at Joseph. He started screaming and fell to the floor, holding his teeth. The Slytherin boys got over the excitement and went towards Kolby, hoping to help Joseph. Kolby needed a spell. He scanned his mind and he found one.

"Reducto!"he yelled, blasting the cage that held the dragon. The spell had worn off and now their was a loose baby dragon flying around. Kolby ducked under the first wave of fire that was targeted towards the Slytherins.

"Are you fool-born?! Come on! Let's go!"Kolby said, grabbing the girl's hands and running.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Deirdre McCalahan

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry of Mischief   The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime9/5/2013, 14:26

Deirdre rubbed her wrists as the rope fell off. She had red welts and areas where she had rubbed the skin raw trying to get out.

"Thank ye, Mira. How did ye know I was down here?" She asked.

The whole room had been reduced to chaos around them, and she wanted to leave, but she still didn't have her wand.

"I need to find my wand." She said and ran around the room to search for it.

She heard Joseph yelling at Kolby and turned to see her fellow first year blocking a spell aimed for either her or Mira and casting a jinx on the older boy.

What is he playin' at, now? She thought. I don' know if I can trust him after this..

Deirdre saw her wand was on the floor next to Joseph and ran by him, snatching it just as Kolby grabbed them.

"Kolby, wha' the 'ell was tha' all about?" She yelled at him. "And ye better tell the truth!"
Back to top Go down
Mira Catrain
Mira Catrain

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry of Mischief   The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime9/5/2013, 14:56

Mira decided to let Deirdre’s question go unanswered. What was she going to say? ”Oh, I followed you to the kitchens…”? Before she had time to do anything else, she found herself running down the cold dungeon hallway with Kolby and Deirdre. The shouts that followed them seemed to be getting closer, until she realized the boys were chasing after them. What happened to the dragon?

Bloody hell!” she heard a lad shout in pain; no need to wonder about the dragon..

Kolby you filthy little house traitor!” Joseph yelled after them.

Mira quickened her pace and tried to think of something to do; a blast from behind just barely missed them and hit the wall.

Conjuctivitis!” she turned quickly and flicked her wand toward Joseph.

It must have worked, because the Slytherin stopped suddenly, causing the other boys to pile into him. She didn’t even want to see what his eyes looked like, she just kept running.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry of Mischief   The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime9/11/2013, 00:03

Kolby kept running and running. He didn't stop until they were far away from the dungeons.

"That was the Ministry of Mischief. A group of Slytherins that likes to play pranks. I didn't know they bullied people. I didn't know that they caused physical harm. I just thought that they did harmless pranks, like I do. I'm sorry for getting you both involved."he said quickly in between breaths. He coughed a couple of times from lack of air.

"Now, how did you two end up down there?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Ellington
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmistress Ellington

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry of Mischief   The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 12:08

Fiona Ellington walked briskly down the stairs to the cold dungeons, wrapping her robes tightly about her. She had been thumbing through a history textbook in her office when an old Slytherin headmaster (whose other frame was in the lowest level of the dungeons) slid back into his portrait and told her what was going on.

"Blast those wretched brats," she cursed as she reached the cellars he had told her about.

She didn't have to search long before she heard all the commotion; shouts, footsteps, roaring. Then she felt the heat - they must have angered the dragon. I see expulsions in the near future, she thought grimly. Finally she came upon three first years talking in a corridor, breathing heavily.

"Parry, I should have known you were behind this," she muttered to herself before reaching them.

But, alas, all she needed to hear was 'Ministry of Mischief' to know who was really in trouble. Ellington stepped up quietly behind the two Hufflepuffs and Kolby, tapping the boy lightly on the shoulder.

"Don't say a word," she said once they'd turned around. "Head back to your common rooms immediately, and think twice before you sneak out of bed next time."

With that said, she walked on to the older Slytherin boys with a smile; there would be detention and more in their futures.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hogwartsmedieval
Mira Catrain
Mira Catrain

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry of Mischief   The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 16:36

Mira was just about to awkwardly admit to following Deirdre around the castle and then spying on the commotion in the dungeon (she felt terribly guilty) when the Headmistress sneaked up on them. Oh no... she thought, immediately tensing up. After the longest five seconds of her life, Ellington stalked away after the Ministry of Mischief and the three first years were left alone.

"That was close," she mumbled, breathing a sigh of relief.

She listened intently to the shouts that echoed through the dark hallway. It sounded like the Ministry had fallen, so to speak. Good; after what they'd done they deserved punishment. That Joseph was a real piece of work.

"Well, I was on my way to the kitchens when I spotted Deirdre," Mira started, twisting the truth just slightly. "And then when she was ambushed, I decided to stay hidden but keep close.."
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Deirdre McCalahan

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry of Mischief   The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 17:56

"Well... I guess at leas' ye weren' fully aware of what was goin' on." Deirdre sighed, her anger fading.

She jumped when Ellington crept up on them, immediately worrying that they would be given detention for being caught out of bed after hours. But they were only given a warning to go back to their houses.

"I 'ope tha' ringleader of theirs gets wha's comin' to 'im!" She growled. Then she rubbed at her arm. "I was headin' ta te kitchens ta get somethin' ta eat. Then I go' ambushed by yer no' so friendly companions back there."
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry of Mischief   The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime9/20/2013, 19:01

"I'm sorry. I thought they were merely pranksters. I never intended for anyone to get hurt."Kolby said quietly after Ellington had walked by. Kolby was relieved that she didn't automatically blame him for this. He made a plan to file a full report. Maybe then he'll get on Ellington's good side.

"I really am sorry you two. I plan to report them tomorrow. Would you like to join me?"he asked the two girls. wrapping his bed rode tighter around himself. It was freezing.
Back to top Go down
Mira Catrain
Mira Catrain

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry of Mischief   The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime9/20/2013, 23:28

Mira listened to Kolby and Deirdre's sides of the story. What a night this had been; her first true adventure at Hogwarts. And such a dangerous one, at that! The shouts further on in the corridor had begun to die down at last, and Mira heard footsteps.

"We'd better be off," she warned, the noises getting closer. "If Ellington sees that we're still here, she may not be so lenient again."

With that said, she turned and walked briskly through the hallway and up the stone steps. A thought entered her mind, however, and she stopped and turned.

"Are either of you still interested in a trip to the kitchens?"
Back to top Go down
Deirdre McCalahan
Deirdre McCalahan

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry of Mischief   The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime9/25/2013, 10:49

Deirdre shook her head. "I think I might end up gettin' myself in more trouble. I had no reason te be up and about so late at night. Ellington might no' like tha'." She said.

She followed after Mira, hoping they wouldn't get caught still in the dungeons. The Headmistress had seemed a bit hacked off and she didn't want to possibly be expelled over this.

"I think I'll jus' go te bed. I'm no' willin' te chance gettin' caught again." Deirdre said. If they were found, they would definitely be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry of Mischief   The Ministry of Mischief Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ministry of Mischief
Page 1 of 1