Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

The Three Broomsticks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adelaine Beaumont
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Adelaine Beaumont

The Three Broomsticks Empty
PostSubject: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 14:55

Adelaine struggled through the un-shoveled snow with Arya At the entrance of the village. The ride had been short, but they had much to talk about. Her friend had confided that she had very little money, so Adele offered her ten galleons; she had plenty.

"Do you suppose we should wait for Marigold and the others?" she asked as they stood at a lamppost.

What she really wanted was a nice, hot butterbeer from the Three Broomsticks; that would make the trip through the snow worth it. Besides, she needed a place to sit and read the letter her parents had sent. As she crouched down shivering, Adelaine spotted a town crier. They were usually only at court to make announcements for the lords and ladies - what was one doing here?

"This can't be good," she muttered. "Not if he's come all the way from one of the cities."
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 15:18

Arya was ten times more excited than she had been this morning. Of course, she had been uncomfortable at first when Adele offered the money; poor as they were, Lannisters refused charity. But now that she had it, even the wind and snowdrifts couldn't bring her down. They huddled by a lamppost and waited for the others.

"So, explain butterbeer again.." she began, bouncing up and down on her toes to keep them warm. "Is it actually beer?"

Arry could hear a sound in the distance, but she assumed it was just carolers. That was until Adele's expression darkened and she started going on about town criers. Arya had never seen a town crier, but she knew what they were. Her father had told them of one in the village a couple summers ago, citing the news of the beginning of the war was slain.

"Hear ye! Hear ye!" the skinny man cried, ringing his bell as people gathered round. "Wolf attack in Paris!"

Arya gasped with the rest of them at the shocking news.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 16:01

"Come on Deidre. Let's catch up to Arya and Adele."Marigold said, trying to push through the crowd of villagers and upper classmates to get to Arya and Adele. She got a few glares from the adults but most of them smiled, remembering their first year at Hogwarts. Just then a person in the crowd stopped moving and Marigold bumped into him or her. She fell and she covered her face, to keep from being trampled. She felt someone grab her by her wrist and pulled her up. It was Seamus.

"Be more careful next time, Marigauld. Ye cud 'av gotten seriously 'urt wi' al' dees people millin' raun. They wouldn't 'av spotted ya. Ye gran'?"he asked, pulling her out of the crowd and to the side. He had a thick Irish accent that Marigold found a bit attractive. They were under The Three Broomsticks. Marigold blushed when she realized that he still had her wrist.

"Marigauld? Ye gran' so? 'owaya?"Seamus asked, waving her hand in front of her face. Marigold shook her head, snapping to her senses.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks Seamus."Marigold said with a smile. She patted her pockets. Still had her money and her piece of parchment.

"Gran'. It wud be brutal ter tell Professor Renoir dat a first year got 'er. Especially wan from 'er own gaff."he said, helping her get to the front. A sizable crowd was in the town square. "Ye lookin' for sum lads? Chucker ye nu wha they are?"he asked.

"Oh. I'm looking for Adele. I don't know where she can be."Marigold said, getting on her tip toes to try to spot her. "And, what do you mean? Professor Renoir doesn't care about us."

"Don't tink dat for a second Ms. Marigauld. Professor Renoir cares deeply for al' 'er students. She jist doesn't loike showin' emoshuns. Well, since we canny fend dem, yer can wait 'ere wi' me an' me lads."Seamus said as we stopped with his friends. Marigold blushed. Seamus still had Marigold's wrist. She also noticed that most of his friends were older boys. They seemed nice though. They were talking about their first flying experiences when a town crier came up. Marigold held her breath. This can't be good.she thought.

"Hear ye! Hear ye!Wolf attack in Paris! Forty people killed!"he announced. Marigold gasped with the rest of the crowd. Man eating wolves?!? Well, it has happened before in Norwich. But, that was five years ago.Marigold thought to herself. She remembered clearly because the boggart under her bed would become a wolf quite often.

"Waaat a shame. Jammy, Oi don't nu anyone from paris. Ah luk! Thar's Adele. Oi 'ate ter clap yer go but me lads an' Oi 'av a couple av letters ter mail. Be gran' Ms. Marigauld. An' stay safe."Seamus said as the crowd dispersed. He patted her on the head and walked to the post office with his buddies. Marigold sighed. Then, she had an idea.

"Seamus."she called after him. She grabbed his cloak. He turned around and faced her. She blushed. "I was w-w-wondering.....if you w-w-w-would.....l-l-like to join my friends and I in The Three Broomsticks later."she asked with a stutter. Marigold blushed. Stupid, stupid, stupid. At least build some confidence before you talk to him.Seamus chuckled.

"Will Adele be dare?"he asked. Marigold furrowed her brow. Why would that matter?she thought.

"Ummm....yeah. Of course. It was her idea to go to The Three Broomsticks."she told him. He nodded and looked over at her friends. Marigold looked between Adele and Seamus. He was looking at her in a funny way. Then, it hit Marigold like a ton of brick. Seamus likes Adele. Not just like her. But, like likes her. Marigold sighed.

"Oi'll tink 'bout it. Get 'nside. Ye're stuttering 'rom the cold."he replied. Marigold smiled and nodded. Then she sadly went over to Adele and Arya.

"Hi guys."she said, a bit defeated.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 17:12

Adelaine's heart raced as the crier announced it over and over whenever someone new walked by. She clutched the unopened letter in her pocket. Paris? She had family in Paris; granted, they weren't close and she wouldn't have got on with them even if they were. But they were family. She smiled slightly as Marigold joined them.

"Let's go on inside," she muttered, leading the way. "The others will know where to find us."

They found a cozy spot in the corner by the window, a blazing fireplace a few feet away. There were six wooden seats, so Adele chose the one nearest to the warmth of the flames. A serving wench came by and Adele ordered five butterbeers.

"Everything alright, Marigold?" she asked, shrugging off her cloak. "You look a bit glum. I saw you talking with Seamus, by the way, do you suppose he'll join us?"

Adelaine carefully unrolled the parchment before her and looked down at the loopy emerald words. It didn't surprise her that there was no greeting.

We have just received an owl from your grandmother's household. Unfortunately, she has fallen victim to the plague. A terrible thing.

Your darling cousin Emmanuelle will be moving to England now, which means you will be seeing much more of her. She will be starting at Hogwarts next year, not Beauxbatons. This means we can no longer hide your disgrace from family. We expect you to be on your best behavior this summer.  

House Beaumont

Adele stared in disbelief. Emmy was coming to England. To Hogwarts. As if being a Ravenclaw in a family of Slytherins wasn't bad enough, now she could never escape the shame.
Back to top Go down
Miriam David
Hufflepuff: Year 2
Hufflepuff: Year 2
Miriam David

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 18:06

Miriam was shivering by the time she made it to just outside the Three Broomsticks.

She was just about to enter when she heard the crier. The news was shocking, but she was glad that she didn't know anyone in Paris. After a moments pause to process the information she made it through the door, making sure to brush off snow from her cloak as she entered.

Noticing some of her classmates, Miriam started making her way towards them but stopped when she saw Adelaine's face.

Instead she quietly she made her way to the bar and ordered a butterbeer and took her steaming mug to another table and took her knitting out of her bag. She was getting close to the end of the scarf for her mother and sitting with a warm drink was a perfect opportunity to work on it.
Back to top Go down
http://myknittinglife.wordpress.com
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 18:20

Marigold blushed when Adele mentioned Seamus. Lucky, the hot butterbeers came so it looked like she was red from the heat the drinks gave off.

"He said that he would think about it."Marigold replied, taking a sip. Marigold gasped and took another sip. It tasted like butter scotch! But, Marigold could taste the very little alcohol it contained. She crinkled her nose.

"It's my first time trying alcohol. Yours?"she asked Adele. That when she noticed Adele's grim expressions.  

"Adele, are you okay?"Marigold asked, scooting her chair closer to Adele. "Is it about the attack on Paris?" She never saw Adele like this. Marigold was really concerned. She normally not like this.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 18:46

Adelaine reached for her butterbeer and took a long gulp. At the moment, she would much rather be downing hot spiced wine. The initial shock was over, and now on came the irateness. 

"Seamus may come? Good, I could use some jokes," she said, taking another sip. "My grandmother died of the Black Death. Which means my cousin Emmy will be moving to England."

Emmanuelle Victoire Armand, the glory of House Beaumont. She was everything Adele could never be; snake to the core. She had been living with their grandmother for a year now since her mother had moved to England to remarry. Her father, Petyr Beaumont's brother, had died in battle and now Elisayne was married to Lord Euron Armand. 

"I tell you, the girl is a dark witch in the making," Adele went on, shoving the letter towards Marigold. "Probably why my parents have always preferred her over me. I'll never hear the end of it once she finds out I'm Ravenclaw, never. She's a right nasty piece of work, she is."
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 19:17

Marigold picked up the letter and read it through. Wow. Her family is harsh.she thought to herself. Marigold's family was really mixed. Margold's grandmother, Katrina, had five children before dying. Two were Gryffindors, two were Hufflepuffs, and one was a Slytherin. One of the Hufflepuffs was her father. Marigold furrowed her brow. She was the first Ravenclaw her family has had in fifty years. But, Adele had it way worse. One Ravenclaw with all the Slytherins?

"That's terrible. I'm sorry."Marigold said, hugging her friend. Just then, Seamus and three of his friends came. They walked over to Adele and Marigold.

"Hello girls. Tis be me lads, Gavin, Asher, and Peyton."Seamus said, sitting down at the girl's table and grabbing a butterbeer. Peyton and Gavin were Ravenclaws but Asher was a Gryffindor.

"Hello."she said, shaking their hands. Asher smiled at her a weird way. Marigold smiled back but then went back to comforting Adele.

"Hey Adele. If I had one cricket ball in one hand, and another cricket ball in the other hand, what would I 'ave?"Seamus asked.

Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 20:22

Adelaine groaned and crumpled the paper into a ball. Then she changed her mind, unfolded it, and ripped it into a million tiny pieces. Just then, Seamus plopped down in the seat beside her, and she literally couldn't stop the smile from spreading across her face. 

"You'd be a deranged lad holding two cricket balls," she shot back with a laugh. 

She still wasn't certain what she thought of Seamus. In her mind, it served no purpose dwelling on such things. He wasn't a noble, and she would one day marry a high lord far away. Nothing could come of it...that her parents needed to know, anyway. But if Emmy came..

"Do you know what she'll call me?" she changed the subject, too distraught for laughter. "A blood traitor."

"Whatter ye talkin' about?" Seamus demanded, no trace of a smile on his face. "Who would call ye sometin' like tat?"

Adelaine swept the paper into a pile and looked to Marigold to tell the tale.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 20:47

Marigold sighed. She didn't mind telling the tale. It's just that she was now the center of attention.

" Adele's grandmother was a victim of the plague. From this, Adele's cousin, Emmy, is moving to England and coming to Hogwarts.  Adele comes from a long line of Slytherins and has been the first Ravenclaw. So, with Emmy her, Adele won't be able to live down the shame."Marigold said, rubbing Adele's back.

"Being the first Ravenclaw is nothing to ashamed about, Adele."Gavin said, ordering another butterbeer. He already chugged his first one.

"Ye're not a traitor. Ye're speical, Adele."Seamus said, taking Marigold's place on rubbing her back. Marigold blushed and focused on my butterbeer. This is really painful to watch.she thought to herself, taking another sip. She again crinkled her nose. Asher was still staring at her and he smiled at her low tolerance to alcohol. Marigold smiled back.

"Seriously special. Don't worry. This happens in a lot of high blood families. It happened with me."Peyton said. "All Gryffindors. First Ravenclaw in nearly a hundred years. You wanna know what my parents said to me when I got back from my first year?"Marigold was interested in Peyton's story so she nodded. He chuckled. "They said,'At least you're not a filthy snake.'" Marigold let out a giggle while the boy got into an uproar.

"Point is that just because you're family has always come from the same house,  doesn't mean you should be scared or ashamed to be sorted somewhere else."Asher commented after the laughing. Marigold nodded in agreement and smiled at Adele, hoping that this would've cheered her up.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 21:12

Adelaine finished her butterbeer and gave a small smile as everyone took turns trying to cheer her up. She got chills when Seamus touched her, though. You are betrothed to Lord Rickon, you fool, she reminded herself.

"That's all true, I suppose," she said, more to herself than the others. "But..it's different."

They would probably all understand much better if she told them that she didn't just come from a long line of Slytherins, she came from a long line of dark wizards. Highborn dark wizards at that, which made it even worse. The hat had made a mistake, Kolby saw that much the day of the food fight. 

"Another round o' butterbeers!" Seamus called out to the server. "Adele, don' worry 'bout et, ye'll 'ave us here. No matter how bad she is, you'll always 'ave people who car' abou' ye."

Was it just her imagination, or did his cheeks turn bright red when he said that?
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 21:46

Marigold stood up. She had shopping to do. And, Adele couldn't be around for that.

"Well, I'm afraid I'll have to sit this round out. I've got a lot of shopping to do. I'll be at Dervish and Banges if you need me."she said, giving Adele a hug.

"I'll come with you. A little lady doesn't need to be going there by herself."Asher said. Marigold nodded and Asher chugged the rest of his butterbeer. Then, they left The Three Broomsticks.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 22:06

Adele waved farewell to Marigold, and watched as she and Asher left The Three Broomsticks. Marigold was a merchant's daughter, and Asher a farmer. They could court one another without anyone giving a hoot. That wasn't the case for she and Seamus, though. 

"So, Adele, you joining the team next year?" Gavin asked, working on his fourth butterbeer. 

"Oh, yeah, Renoir told us you were a right natural, she did," Peyton added.  "Said you'd be a fit Beater."

"Ye'd be playin' wit me, then," Seamus grinned, his arm still draped nonchalantly over her shoulder.. 

"Oh, yeah?" she smiled, remember the boys were on the team. Gavin was the Keeper, Seamus a Beater, and Peyton the Seeker. "We had a private practice a couple weeks ago, she let me try out all the positions."

They talked about Quidditch, lessons, and other things for the next hour and a half; went through at least three more rounds of butterbeer, too. Finally, Adele was feeling much better. 

"Well, I've got to get to the Post Office," she stood up and stretched. "I ought to respond to this letter."

"Er, mind if I tag along, eh?" Seamus jumped up, nearly tipping over his mug. "I 'ave ter, uh, have a look around ta place..."

The other two lads grinned, and Adele pretended she didn't notice. 

"Let's go, then," she smiled, slipping her arm through his and walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 16:38

Marigold and the boys walked into The Three Broomsticks. While the shop was bustling and everyone was happy, the group was in a grim mood. After everything that happened, they were a bit shaken. Peyton and Gavin left to get some candy from Honeydukes and Asher ordered 4 butter beers. They sat in silence unsure what to do or what to say. Finally, Marigold sighed.

"I'm sorry. If I wasn't so-"she started. Asher put a finger to her lips and shook his head.

"Don't say it. You're not weak. We saw the charm you used. You left a pretty big gash in its arm. So, don't go saying you're weak because its not true."he said sharply. Marigold blushed and took a sip of the butter beer. She again crinkled her nose.

"Thanks but if I hadn't been so clumsy and fallen, Seamus wouldn't be in the hospital and Adele wouldn't hate me."Marigold said. She took a big gulp of butter beer and put her head down on the table. Asher sighed and rubbed her back. It felt nice and sent goosebumps up her arms. A tear fell down her cheek and she made a fist to fight the urge to cry. Asher sighed again and wiped away her tears.

"Don't cry. I don't like seeing pretty girls cry."he said quietly. Marigold blushed. He thinks I'm pretty?she thought. Marigold sat up and punched him the shoulder jokingly. He chuckled and punched her back. He was blushing too.

"And don't think about becoming like Adele. You don't have to have a backbone just yet. That'll just come with time. For now, it's good for you to be sensitive."he said. It was like he could read her mind.

Gavin and Peyton came back with arms loaded with candy. Peyton looked at Marigolds leg.

"You should get that looked at. You don't want it to get infected."Peyton said. Marigold shrugged and took another gulp of butter beer. She would go there later.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/8/2013, 18:08

Arya entered the Three Broomsticks with a sack of Ice Mice (for Nadia) and Peppermint Toads. She never thought she'd ever like anything in the shape of a frog, but you learn something new everyday.

"One butterbeer, please," she said up at the bar.

She looked around for anyone she knew and spotted Marigold. The Ravenclaw sat at a round table with a few older boys, one she knew from her house.

"I'll be over there," she told the server, tossing a sickle to him.

Arry sauntered over to the group and pulled up a chair. Marigold didn't seem to be in very high spirits, and Asher was very close to her...interesting. Did they have something going on?

"What's everyone talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/9/2013, 01:49

Marigold smiled when Arya came over. She could use so company of the female type.

"Hi Arya. This is Peyton, Gavin, and Asher. You should know Asher. He's a Gryffindor."Marigold said, introducing the guys.

She took another big gulp of butter beer. She almost wish she could get drunk and wake up from this nightmare.

"Well, we all just got attacked by a siren," she said." Don't worry. Professor Renoir saved us. But, Seamus is in the hospital wing. Adele went with him."

"They're probably gonna snog when the nurse isn't looking."Gavin said with a laugh.

Marigold let out a small scoff but it kinda hurt because Seamus would never think of Marigold in that way. She sighed and took another big gulp. She tried to order another one but Asher stopped her. She sighed and leaned on Arya's shoulder. She really wanted to cry. But, the tears wouldn't come out.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/10/2013, 00:05

Arya raised an eyebrow as Marigold casually spouted off how they were almost killed and eaten by a couple of mythical creatures. The magic world was insane...how could she really be a part of it? What scared her the most, though, was knowing that she had been unknowingly living in a world with monsters and magic.

"So...there's a siren in a cave somewhere guarded by a sphinx?"

"Actually, Adele killed the sphinx," Peyton commented, nonchalantly.

Why were all the good adventures had without her? The serving wench came and set her butterbeer in front of her, and Arry smiled and thanked her. She took a big swig of it. It was her first butterbeer.

"Bloody hell, this is like heaven," she exclaimed, taking another drink. "Seamus...Oh, isn't he the Ravenclaw who's in love with Adele?"

"They're probably gonna snog when the nurse isn't looking," Gavin said, laughing.

Marigold didn't seem to like that. Did she like Seamus in that way? But Arry thought she and Asher liked one another..it was all too confusing. Marigold leaned her head on Arya's shoulder; another moment when Arry didn't know what to do. She awkwardly patted her friend on the head, getting a grin from Gavin.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/14/2013, 23:38

Marigold was dead on her feet. She was exhausted. Arya was patting her on the head, not sure what to do. But, just having her there was comforting. Peyton ordered more butterbeers and gave Marigold one.

"Peyton, she doesn't need one."Asher protested, keeping it out of Marigolds reach. Marigold sighed in frustration.

"Asher, lighten up. She's exhausted and stressed. Let her have another drink. And, some candy."Gavin said, giving her her butterbeer and some candy. Asher sighed. He knew this was a huge mistake.

Fifteen minutes later, they were out of candy and Marigold was bouncing in her seat. She was on a sugar rush.

"Did you know 11% of people are left handed?Did you know August has the highest percentage of births?Did you know unless food is mixed with saliva you can't taste it? Did you know the average person falls asleep in 7 minutes?Did you know a bear has 42 teeth?"Marigold said, a million miles a minute. Gavin and Peyton were laughing their heads off. Asher sat there, trying to calm her down. But, she kept on talking and bouncing. There was no stopping a first year on a sugar rush.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/15/2013, 01:30

Arya grinned when Gavin poured a sack of candy out in the middle of the table. Everyone grabbed at it immediately. Nearly a half an hour later, they were all on a sugar high. But none so much as Marigold.

"Bloody hell, Marigold," she laughed, downing another chocolate frog. "Do you know that you're still talking?"

"This is what a hyper Ravenclaw looks like, Arya," Gavin grinned again. "Peyton, run along and get us some more drinks!"

Peyton grudgingly got up and went to the bar. Aside from him, Asher was the only one at the table who didn't seem to be enjoying himself. Are all Gryffindors this serious? she thought, before she remembered that she was a Gryffindor too.

"Asher, mate, lighten up a bit more," Gavin said, punching him lightly in the arm.

"We shouldn't be sitting here drinking," he grimaced, glancing at Marigold bouncing in her seat.

"You mean because Marigold has the alcohol tolerance of a two year old?" Arya said, laughing loudly with Gavin.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/16/2013, 00:20

"Well, I'm just saying."Asher muttered, smiling at Arya's joke.

Marigold stopped bouncing and suddenly broke into tears. Arya's little comment set her off. Asher sighed and started rubbing her back. Gavin and Peyton got quiet.

"Maybe we should take you to the hospital wing."Asher said, helping her up.

"I-I-I'm f-f-fine."Marigold said, sniffling. Gavin shook his head.

"Just get better Marigold."Peyton said, patting her on the back. Marigold hugged Arya. It really wasn't her fault. A comment like that wouldn't effect her normally. But, after everything they've been though today, she was on the edge.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry."she said to Arya between sniffles. Then, Asher helped her limp back to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Ariette Deveraux
Ravenclaw: Year 1
Ravenclaw: Year 1

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime7/16/2013, 14:09

Ariette opened the door of the Three Broomsticks. She shivered; the temperature in the room could sure change a lot from what was outside.

She walked up to the bar.

"One Butterbeer, please."

Ariette took the Butterbeer and went to sit at an empty table. Almost all of the tables were full, she realised. As she sipped her drink quietly, she noticed that a lot of people were from her year. She recognized two girls and a few unfamiliar faces. She looked away before any of them noticed she was looking at them.

A few minutes later, she had ordered a second Butterbeer and as she sat at her table, she felt someone staring at her but she did not dare to turn around and see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Three Broomsticks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Medieval :: Outside of Hogwarts :: Hogsmeade Village-
Jump to: