Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
7/5/2017, 11:29 pm by Marigold Belet

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
7/5/2017, 11:15 pm by Marigold Belet

» A Noble Rescue
7/5/2017, 10:55 pm by Marigold Belet

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
6/27/2017, 1:20 am by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
6/23/2017, 11:46 pm by Headmistress Ellington

» "Report Cards"
6/20/2017, 6:42 pm by Kolby Parry

» Party Prep!
8/12/2016, 1:15 am by Deirdre McCalahan

» Party Like a Badger!
7/25/2016, 1:36 am by Deirdre McCalahan

» Some Fresh Air
7/23/2016, 9:29 pm by Professor Renoir

» Quidditch Tryouts 1351
7/23/2016, 9:12 pm by Arya Lannister

Beware!
 photo b9a721cd-7e6b-4cda-a1f4-a3706998472b_zpsa363bf54.jpg
Top posting users this month
Marigold Belet

Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Share | 

A world full of desire (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emma Cardon
Slytherin: Year 1
Slytherin: Year 1

PostSubject: A world full of desire (Open)    3/10/2015, 12:19 pm

Emma smiled evily as she entered Borgin and Burkes. She was surrounded by such beautiful dark artifacts. She saw a Hand of glory, a blood quill, a vanishing cabinet. It was ll so amazing. She couldnt wait to learn all about it. She turned around and bumped into someone. She growled and said through clenched teeth, "Watch it." She looked up and saw a man. He looked like one of those guy you just dont emss with. But of course, Emma being Emma, she had to poke the bear. "Move it."
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 2
Slytherin: Year 2

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    3/10/2015, 1:34 pm

Kolby was browsing the books of Borgin and Burkes, looking for a book about the dark wizards side to fairy tales. He thought his sisters would enjoy the villain side to the classic fairy tales and legends they knew. Although, he doubted it. Thea was no Slytherin; she was more like a Hufflepuff. And, Gloria.....well, she was a miniature Ravenclaw. But, the Perry's are a family of mutt's anyways. Maybe Gloria would find them interesting, he thought, skimming through a book.

Kolby noticed there were more people than usual in the shop. Particularly, a girl a year younger than him, who was about to be in a world of hurt, messing with an intimidating dude.

"What?!" the man said aggressively. Kolby knew he had to interfere.

"Woah, mate. She didn't mean it," Kolby said, putting himself between the girl and him. Kolby recognized the boy from school. He was in the Ministry of Mischief. He seemed to recognize Kolby too. He smiled and backed off.

"Sorry," he apologized, going to the other end of the store. Kolby sighed in relief. He turned towards the girl.

"You know, if you keep picking fights, you're gonna get hurt one of these days," he said, skimming through the book that was behind her.

"I'm Kolby by the way. Second year Slytherin. I assume you'll be starting next year?" he asked.

A world full of desire (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1