Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
9/8/2017, 10:42 pm by Mira Catrain

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
7/5/2017, 11:15 pm by Marigold Belet

» A Noble Rescue
7/5/2017, 10:55 pm by Marigold Belet

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
6/27/2017, 1:20 am by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
6/23/2017, 11:46 pm by Headmistress Ellington

» "Report Cards"
6/20/2017, 6:42 pm by Kolby Parry

» Party Prep!
8/12/2016, 1:15 am by Deirdre McCalahan

» Party Like a Badger!
7/25/2016, 1:36 am by Deirdre McCalahan

» Some Fresh Air
7/23/2016, 9:29 pm by Professor Renoir

» Quidditch Tryouts 1351
7/23/2016, 9:12 pm by Arya Lannister

Beware!
 photo b9a721cd-7e6b-4cda-a1f4-a3706998472b_zpsa363bf54.jpg
Top posting users this month
Mira Catrain

Adelaine Beaumont

Arya Lannister

Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Share | 

London Calling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Christiare Le Clerc
Gryffindor: Year 2

PostSubject: Re: London Calling   2/6/2015, 12:43 pm

Tari, poor sheltered Tari that she was, looked to the group in confusion at their excitement.

"What's the Black House?" She asked, curious and confused.

Hugh looked at her with a smug smirk.

"You'll find out! Moving forward, he walked with Ed as he was well being a Londoner, knew where it was, abandoning his confused friend towards the rear of the group. In her confusion, Tari moved over to Mira, tugging on her sleeve.

"What's the Black House?" She whispered, looking at her with her black eyes full of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 2

PostSubject: Re: London Calling   2/12/2015, 9:27 pm

Kolby was just as confused as some of the other. What was The Black House? But, Edwin led them through England, through the twists and turns in the road. Then, they arrived. A single house, all painted black.

"Scary," Kolby said, making Elsa flinch.

"Well, let's see if anyone is home," Edwin suggested, walking up to the door and knocking.

"Hello," an older man, maybe 40, answered. A crying baby could be heard in the background,  but a wife was no where to be seen. "Oh. All of you are wizards," the man said randomly.

"How did you know?" Elsa asked cautiously.

"I'm a squib. Come on in. I have a kettle of tea going," he said, letting them in. The house was as dark as the outside, except for a few candles going. A little girl, about eight, was attending to the baby.

"Sorry. My wife is out at the moment," he said, pulling out cups. He poured all of them a cup of tea, which they drank happily. Kolby actually felt at home in the Black House. It was warm and dark and cozy, like his bedroom. He liked it.

"So, what brings you to my home?" he asked. Edwin explained the story, with Elsa adding in chucks. The guy nodded along and then laughed a bit.

"Quinn Keaton? He wasn't falsely accused. He was a deranged old man who died in his sleep a few years back!" he told the kids. They felt really stupid.

Hufflepuff: Year 2

PostSubject: Re: London Calling   2/20/2015, 11:26 pm

Groans and huffs and sighs erupted around the little table the group sat at in the Black House.

"I knew it!" Elsa griped haughtily. "I knew not to trust him!"

"Take it down a notch, Els," Edwin rolled his eyes.

"Why would he do that?" Hugh asked, a bit out of the loop since he'd only been with them for a little while.

"I wouldn't take it too personally," the mysterious man said, setting out some bread. "Quinn likes to mess with people. It's the only fun he can have now that he's...ya know."

An eerie silence settled over them as they sipped their tea. Toren and Jon both immediately tore into the loaf of bread. The little girl peeked outside and motioned to her father.

"Ah, speak of the devil," he muttered, turning back to them. "Here comes the old man himself!"

PostSubject: Re: London Calling   2/26/2015, 10:12 am

Tari herself was just as confused as Hugh. However, with a glance about the Black House, she had a feeling her experience at Hogwarts had barley even begun her exposure to the magical world.

"Good Tidings once again Mr. Keaton!" She called daftly from her place in the table.

((aaand idk what to do here so I'm just going to ellaborate on Tari and Hugh))

Unable to actually comprehend the tension at the table, as she enjoyed the scavenger hunt, Tari swept her blond bangs out of her eyes, swinging her feet underneath the table, possibly kicking someone's shin. Hugh however, looked at the man in slight confusion and asked:

"So you sent us on a wild goose chase for nothing, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: London Calling   2/26/2015, 11:29 pm

Kolby felt really stupid. And, really betrayed. He glared at the old man.

"You have to admit it was fun. Plus, it kept you kids out of trouble," Quinn said happily.

"Yeah, well, that wasn't very nice!" Elsa said, clearly angry.

"Elsa," Edwin said, silencing her.

"Quinn, the girl is right. That wasn' t nice," the man said.

"But, Joe...." Quinn started, sad that no one enjoyed his goose chase.

"No buts, Quinn. Now, apologize to these nice kids," Joe said, his daughter handing him the baby, who was crying a ton. Joe just couldn't shut it up.

"Can I try?" Kolby said, getting annoyed by the crying. Joe shot him a confused look but handed Kolby the baby. Kolby gently bounced the baby up and down, while rubbing it's tummy. In a few seconds, it stopped crying.

"Awww! How cute!" Elsa said, a bit in shocked that he could do that.

"Shut it! I come from a big family," he explained, handing the baby back.

"Quinn, apologize," Joe insisted.

"Fine. I'm sorry for leading you guys on," Quinn said, clearly sad that no one like the chase.

PostSubject: Re: London Calling   3/1/2015, 11:07 pm

Mira was as upset as the rest of them at first, but Quinn won her over in the end. She just couldn't bare to see how sad he was.

"Oh, come on, you guys," she reprimanded. "It wasn't that bad and you know it!"

"Mira, he made us run all over London to no end," Edwin said rationally.

"Well, what else would we have done? Walked to the slaughtering field?"

"True," Elsa said reluctantly.

"I suppose it was sort of...fun?" Ella added.

"Grand!" Quinn cheered. "Now, I'm off to find me next victims."

With that said, he vanished. Mira had to smirk at the old loon's excitement. Joe was right; it was probably the only fun he had now that he was...ya know.

"Well, we've got to be off now," Ed decided, standing. "Thank you so much for your hospitality, Joe."

"Nothin' to it," the man smiled. "You kids be safe. Maybe steer clear of the rest of the London ghosts; they won't all be as harmless as old Quinn."

They agreed that they'd had enough mischief for the day, and dispersed. The plan was to stay in Edwin's flat for the night, and head back home in the morning.

PostSubject: Re: London Calling   

Back to top Go down

London Calling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2