Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

The House Cup! (1350-51)

Go down 
+6
Mira Catrain
Kolby Parry
Arya Lanister
Adelaine Beaumont
Marigold Belet
Headmistress Ellington
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Adelaine Beaumont
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Adelaine Beaumont

The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The House Cup! (1350-51)   The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/28/2014, 14:18

What I don’t understand,” Adele fumed, “is why they can’t give him a truth potion in a situation like this. Can’t they make exceptions when attempted murder is involved?

They can only do that when actual murder is involved,” Symon sighed. “For all they know, you and Davy had a duel and you accidentally fell off the bridge.

Adelaine had no hope for the investigation. She knew Davy would get away with it, and that he would be back next year and continue to make them miserable. The only thing she had to look forward to was her third year, which would be Davy’s last year.

Well, this night certainly took a turn,” she huffed.

Symon conjured up a couple butterbeers and passed her one. They were sprawled out on a couple of tables in the abandoned History classroom on the second floor. It was dusty and cobwebby and the only light was from the moon shining through the windows, which honestly made the place even creepier. The door opened with a creak and her friends came through, much to her delight.

Oh, I’m so glad you’re here,” she grinned, sitting up. “Marigold doesn’t leave for another hour, though!

Aye, but we couldn’ jus’ leave ye ta be alone on yer last night,” Seamus exclaimed, lighting the old torches around the classroom.

How does one last party sound?” Gavin laughed, dumping the last of his Honeydukes stash on a table.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: The House Cup! (1350-51)   The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/28/2014, 18:35

The group had been sitting glumly at their table as the festivities went on around them. Finally, Peyton suggested going to the old classroom early; after all, they couldn’t let Adele be holed up in a dusty room on her last night, and it’s not like they were enjoying themselves in the Great Hall anyway. Immediately, Peyton cast a spell that put up a sound barrier so they wouldn’t get caught.

How did you manage to get that in here?” Arry asked as Asher set up a butterbeer keg.

Eventually you’ll learn the summoning spell, little first year,” he laughed, finishing up. “We still had the barrel from the last party, it’s not like I took it from the dance.

I wish we had a little music,” Peyton grumbled.

Who says we don’t?” Seamus grinned like a leprechaun, pulling a flute and pipe from his pockets.

Symon laughed, and they all turned and stared. He froze and his smile faded; no one had ever heard him laugh before. Ever. Seamus laughed, then they all laughed, including Symon. It was a good sign; if he and Seamus finally got over their rivalry, maybe the Slytherin would loosen up.

Alright, let’s get this party started!” Gavin exclaimed, enchanting the instruments. He grabbed Arya and spun her around the room to some upbeat folk tune, while everyone clapped to the beat.

Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 3
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: The House Cup! (1350-51)   The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/29/2014, 00:07

(OOC: Merek Harcourt.)

Kolby felt incredibly guilty. He sat in the courtyard, sitting on the fountain, completely miserable with himself. He had come so far this year, matured so much, and, now, just to be a double agent, he had to revert back to his old self.

"Hey," Davy said, coming up to him. Kolby flinched as he sat down next to him.

"Thanks for covering for me," he said, patting Kolby on the back. Kolby looked at him in shock. Davy didn't seem like the appreciative type. But, Kolby could feel waves of sympathy and gentleness rolling off him, directed towards Kolby.

"A lot of new members wouldn't do that. I appreciate it. I love it here at Hogwarts," he explained, acting like an older brother to Kolby. Kolby furrowed his brow. He was suspicious.

"Well, you're welcome," Kolby replied. Davy patted his back and went to his betrothed to dance. Kolby ran his hands through his hair and groaned. When did this become so stressful? He needed a drink. Or a dance. He looked around and saw Tari. He smiled and walked up to her.

"Can we dance again?" he asked, unaware that Arya forgot to tell Tari about his double agency.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: The House Cup! (1350-51)   The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/3/2014, 00:47

Marigold clapped to the beat, watching Arya and Gavin dance. She sat on top of a desk, her feet dangling off the side. Her head bobbed from side to side, enjoying the music. Asher grabbed her hand and they danced with Arya and Gavin.

Marigold sat back down once the song was over and Jacob handed her a cup of Butterbeer. He point to the sundial on the wall. It was 11:45. She sighed and stood up. It was time to say good bye.

"Have fun in Germany," Gavin said, giving her a hug. Seamus and Peyton wished her luck with her healing training and gave her a hug. She stepped up to Asher and they hugged.

"Be safe okay?"he told her. She nodded and stepped up to Symon. They shook hands and he ruffled her.

"You've come far. Keep up the good work," he told her. Marigold smiled and nodded. She walked up to Arya.

"Have fun this summer. I'll send you stuff from Germany. I'm gonna miss you," she said quickly, hugging Arya. Then,she went to Adele.

"I'll miss you," she said, hugging her best friend.

"Write to me, okay? I wanna know if anything big is gonna happen while I'm away. Don't make any plans without me, okay?," Marigold asked. Then, there was a knock on the door. Alys poked her head in and nodded to Marigold and Jacob. They nodded back and went to the Entrance Hall. Everyone followed. Alys handed Marigold a broom, a new broom, her broom. She smiled and waved back to her friends as she mounted the broom, riding it side saddle.

Everyone waved as they took off through the doors of Hogwarts, their luggage following behind them. Marigold flew into between Jacob and Alys, following their lead. She turned around and saw Hogwarts in all it's glory, glowing in the moonlight, absolutely breathtaking.

"Hey. You'll be back next years," Jacob said as they flew away. Marigold smiled and nodded. It wasn't good bye forever.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: The House Cup! (1350-51)   The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/3/2014, 01:22

Midnight was coming up faster than they’d all expected, and pretty soon it was time to say goodbye to Marigold. Adelaine had to fight back tears as they hugged; how had the year gone by so fast? The Sorting Ceremony seemed like a lifetime ago, yet at the same time, it only seemed like yesterday. They’d all grown so much together and been through life-changing things. When Adele thought back to the way her life was before Hogwarts…well, she honestly couldn’t. Everything was different now, and in a very good way.

We’ll see each other over the summer no matter what,” she promised, squeezing Marigold tightly.

Yeah, you’ll come to the tourney with us,” Jacob threw in, putting a hand on her shoulder.

The group watched as they flew away into the night, headed for Germany. Music still blasted in the Great Hall, but none of them were really up for partying. Seamus put an arm around Adele and Arya, and Asher sighed. The year was really coming to an end.

Should we go back to the room?” Gavin suggested.

They all nodded glumly and walked back to the second floor classroom.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: The House Cup! (1350-51)   The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/3/2014, 01:45

Well, if nothing else, we’ll at least meet in Diagon Alley,” Gavin was saying. “I mean, we have to go for supplies.

The group had been sitting in the abandoned history room for about a half hour after Marigold left, chatting about their summer plans and sipping butterbeer. Arya felt like one of those depressed old men in the inns, drinking troubles away.

For sure ye’ll all be at ta tourney,” Seamus reminded them sadly. “I’m ta only one who won’ be there.

No, you’re comin’, mate,” Asher said matter-of-factly.

Floo Powder will be your best friend,” Peyton laughed.

Where do you get it from?” Arya chimed in suddenly. They all looked at her like she’d just transformed into a unicorn. “What? I’m a muggle, remember? I’ve never used that stuff before.

Remind me to give you a pouch tomorrow morning,” Symon smiled. “The lads and I are always stocked. It makes getting around a lot easier, if you know what I mean.

Oh, mate, you gotta show us those passageways you were talkin’ about,” Peyton grinned.

Arya laid on her back on a table and stared out the window at the moon shining through while the boys talked and laughed. There was something beautiful about the way the light hit the cobwebs and turned them bright and silvery. The gang didn’t seem to want the night to end, so they all sat and talked until they heard the feast come to a close. The year may be over, but Arya wasn’t sad. In fact, she’d never felt more alive. She had friends, skills, and happiness. Her life finally had purpose.
Back to top Go down
Professor Harcourt
Hufflepuff Head of House
Hufflepuff Head of House
Professor Harcourt

PostSubject: Re: The House Cup! (1350-51)   The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/3/2014, 02:01

Harcourt was having no luck with finding out if Davy was up to trouble. Most of the kids in the Great Hall were a bit tipsy. Too many Butterbeers. Harcourt yawned and sighed. The investigation went nowhere.

"So, find out anything?" Professor Croney asked snidely. Harcourt shook his head sadly and sat at his place at the High Table. Alys was already gone and now he had no one to talk to.

"Hey, at least you tried. You did the right thing," the Herbology professor praised his efforts. Harcourt smiled and nodded, writing "Investigation Results: INCONCLUSIVE" in big letters on his incident report. He would turn it in to Ellington in the morning.

"We should send the students to bed, it's almost two o'clock," the Herbology professor suggested. Harcourt looked around and nodded, seeing the 7th years and some professors hanging out in a classroom across the courtyard, the lights peering through the window. Most of the students left were younger students, dancing to the slower songs. Many students were asleep. A little bird came flying up to him, a message from Ellington. She was celebrating with the 7th years.

"Send them to their dorms," the bird said, before exploding in a puff of feathers. Harcourt stood up and amplified his voice.

"The feast is over. Please return to your dorms and prepare to depart tomorrow. Have a great, safe summer!" he announced. Students clapped and started heading to their dorms. Harcourt watched them file out, playing chaperon.
Back to top Go down
Mira Catrain
Hufflepuff: Year 3
Hufflepuff: Year 3
Mira Catrain

PostSubject: Re: The House Cup! (1350-51)   The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/4/2014, 15:56

((OOC: seriously, can you tell that I am really sleepy as I write this post?))

Mira yawned as she and Finnius danced to one of the slower songs. I could honestly fall asleep right here and now, she thought, stifling another yawn. Finn must have been just as tired, because she was positive she heard him snore.

Finn!” she shouted, and he jumped with a start.

I’m awake, I’m awake,” he exclaimed, opening his eyes.

She laughed lazily and pulled him to the nearest empty table. They sat there, slumped and gulping iced butterbeer to stay conscious, until Harcourt finally announced the end of the evening.

Thank Merlin,” Finn muttered with a sigh, standing up and stretching. “Let’s go.

I just have to say bye really fast,” Mira assured him.

She jogged over to where Kolby and Tari stood, not sure whether she was interrupting something important.

If I don’t see you two tomorrow, I just wanted to say goodbye,” she smiled, giving them awkward pats on the shoulder. “I hope to see both of you in London!

With a relieved sigh, she walked over to Finnius. Arm in arm, they sleepily headed back to the Hufflepuff common room, reminiscing about the year. Mira couldn’t believe it was over already! This was the last time for two months that she would be walking back to her dorm, the last evening in the Great Hall, the last feast…

This is only the beginning, Mira,” Finn smiled, as if reading her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Christiare Le Clerc
Gryffindor: Year 2
Gryffindor: Year 2
Christiare Le Clerc

PostSubject: Re: The House Cup! (1350-51)   The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2014, 20:41

((So sorry this too so long, been super busy with a romance in my own life.))

Tari blinked at first, a tad both curious and appalled.

"Why? So you can trip me? Make fun of me? Burn my dress and tie up my braids when I'm distracted? I saw you talking to those.. those.. baslisks! I can't believe you. Who's side are you on? Arya, the group and I, or those nasty wart faces that call themselves princes of trouble."

Normally, in a situation where Tari was this bold she would go to Hugh for a back up, but it seemed he had fled as Kolby approached, and was now nowhere to be found. Thus, Tari simply scowled in distrust of Kolby, eager to have her question answered, eager to know if she could really trust the blond haired slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: The House Cup! (1350-51)   The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/11/2014, 01:25

Kolby was very surprised by Tari's outburst. She had really gotten bold, which Kolby sort of liked. But, when it was aimed towards him, he felt like he was accused of something he never did. He sucked in a deep breath and counted to ten.

"Tari, what are you talking about? I've never done any of those things. Nor would I do any of that to you. I don't know why you would think that. Didn't Arya....." Kolby realized, a bit to late. Arya forgot to tell Tari. He rubbed his head and sat down next to her.

"Tari, you have to trust me. I'm in that group for....a reason. Nothing malicious. Nothing bad. I can assure you," he said,trying to find the right words to say without getting her in danger. He glanced around uneasily, trying to see if any other Slytherin's were around. Then, Harcourt dismissed everyone. Kolby sighed and put his hand on top of hers.

"Have a nice summer. See you in London. If you want to know more, ask Arya," he said, leaving sadly. He sighed and trudged back to the common room. Devan came and passed him a Butterbeer. Devan was in the same pool as him, Mick convincing him to be a double agent too. Kolby chugged the Butterbeer and they both shook their heads, stressed and ready for a good night sleep.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Ellington
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmistress Ellington

PostSubject: Re: The House Cup! (1350-51)   The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/11/2014, 13:00

The school year of 1350-51 is finished!

Ravenclaw -  226
Hufflepuff - 185
Gryffindor - 160
Slytherin - 144
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hogwartsmedieval
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The House Cup! (1350-51)   The House Cup! (1350-51) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The House Cup! (1350-51)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3