Hogwarts Medieval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Medieval

The magic lives on! Step back in time (about 700 years, to be exact) and enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, only a few centuries after it was founded!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The de Hattes Tourney -- 1352
Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime2/20/2021, 05:59 by Kolby Parry

» School Shopping!
Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime9/20/2020, 19:24 by Reyna Fendrel

» The First and The Last
Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 23:30 by Arya Lanister

» A Templar Picnic
Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/20/2020, 07:08 by Kolby Parry

» Detention: Letter Sorting
Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/16/2020, 05:10 by Professor Harcourt

» Epoximise! (2nd Year)
Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 12:00 by Professor Harcourt

» A Noble Rescue
Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime5/4/2020, 11:42 by Professor Harcourt

» A Skurge Upon All (2nd Year)
Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime9/8/2017, 23:42 by Mira Catrain

» Tea Leaves, Anyone?
Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/27/2017, 02:20 by Petyr Martell

» Halloween Dance! (1351)
Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/24/2017, 00:46 by Headmistress Ellington

*Magical Happenings*
~Summer Break~

~Wizard Festival~

~The Trial~

Top posting users this month
No user
Ratings!

Shadowplay Topsites

Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marigold Belet
Ravenclaw: Year 3
Marigold Belet

Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Empty
PostSubject: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/13/2014, 00:52

Marigold sighed and looked out the window, watching the rain trickle down the pane. It was another rainy day, like the fifth this month. She would normally be in the Hospital Wing but Alys was too preoccupied with planning her wedding, which put Marigold to sleep. So, here she was. In the Ravenclaw Common Room.

She jumped when the thunder boomed and Seamus put a hand on her shoulder. She noticed that the three Ravenclaws had the biggest grins on their face.

"What is it boys?"she asked, really uninterested. Rainy days always jaded her mood.

"Don't tell anyone. Arya and Asher are coming up."Gavin said, as Peyton was setting out candy and board games. Marigold smile. The boys were always up to trouble.

"Glad to see that you two have gotten along again."she commented offhandedly. Seamus shook his head.

"I'm still pretty hurt by what he said."Gavin simply said. Marigold blushed and continued to stare out the window.

"We also invited Kolby, Hugh, Tari and Jacob."Peyton said.

"Seriously, are you trying to get us in trouble?"Marigold asked. The boys laughed. They were crazy.

"Go get Adele."Seamus instructed. Marigold sighed and went into the girls dorm.

"Hey. Come on out. We're having a party."she told Adele.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/14/2014, 19:11

It was an hour before midnight and Adelaine couldn’t sleep, so she sat at the window of her dorm and watched the rain. She had a huge assignment due the next day, but she simply wasn’t in the mood to finish it. Suddenly, Marigold’s voice drew her attention from the window.

A party?” she questioned, forcing away her will to follow the rules. “Perfect!

She rushed past Marigold and down the stairs, then turned and ran right back up.

Mirror!

Brushing through her hair quickly with her fingers and adjusting her dress, Adele ran back downstairs and into the common room. So far, it was just the Ravenclaws. Peyton and Gavin were setting up chessboards, and Seamus was charming the ceiling so that the stars shone more brightly.

Oi, Adele,” Seamus called her over. “Can ye let loose a few more o’ those ducks?

Nodding, Adelaine took out her wand. “Ducklifors,” she said over and over. Several little ducklings popped up and she hit them all with the color-changing charm so that they were multi-colored. While she did that, the door to the common room swung open to two familiar faces.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Gryffindor: Year 3
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/14/2014, 22:45

After about five tries, Asher and Arya finally got the riddle right and the door swung open.

Bloody Ravenclaws,” Asher muttered.

Tell me about it,” she agreed.

They walked in and Arry nearly stepped on a bright pink duckling. It quacked angrily and waddled away. The common room was filled with them, and Arry wondered if it was a regular feature in Ravenclaw Tower - little brightly colored ducks. She stared at the ceiling in awe; the stars were sparkling and twinkling and she momentarily wished she was Ravenclaw.

Doing alright tonight, Arry?” Gavin smiled, shaking her hand awkwardly.

He simply nodded to Asher, who nodded back. Clearly they weren’t all hunky-dory just yet. Ash had tried to apologize the other day, and Gavin accepted. They were technically friends again, but it was obvious there was bad blood between them.

Seamus!” Asher grinned, heading over to the Irishman.

Seamus was enchanting lutes and pipes to play in the corner; Asher picked up a flute and played clumsily.

So, who else is coming?” Arya turned to Gavin.

Before he could answer, the door opened again.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Slytherin: Year 3
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/14/2014, 23:04

"Now, you be good Kolby, okay?"Jacob commanded as they climbed the millions of stairs to reach the Ravenclaw common room. Kolby laughed but promised to behave. Jacob had been invited by Peyton and of course, Symon wanted to tag along. Kolby decided to go last minute. It was better than sitting in the Slytherin common room doing work.

Kolby, Jacob, and Symon watched Arya and Asher figure out the password. The three Slytherins entered the common room and looked around in awe. Is it always like this? Kolby thought. Stars were glowing on the ceiling and ducklings quacked everywhere. Books flew around from book case to book case, thanks to Gavin's enchantment. Big overstuffed chairs were gathered around a fire place and a statue of Rowena Ravenclaw. Seamus was enchanting lutes and pipes in the corner, one of which Asher was playing quite poorly.

"Hey! Glad you can make it!"Peyton said, shaking their hands. Apparently, he was a people person and him and Jacob became friends in Sorcerer's Templar.

"Glad to be here."Jacob replied with a smile. Symon immediately went to Adele and Kolby noticed that Jacob seemed to looking for Marigold.

"So, what are we gonna do?"Kolby asked.

"Well, we have games at the tables, like Wizard Chess and Exploding Snap. Other than that, just Butterbeer and good friends." Peyton said. Kolby smiled. A minute later, him and Peyton were playing a game of chess, each of them taking a swig of Butterbeer when they lost a piece.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/15/2014, 00:20

Marigold fixed her hair as well and then went back downstairs. She watched the game between Kolby and Peyton for a minute before returning to her window. She watched as Asher continued to try to play a lute and picked up a small bright blue duckling that had waddled up to her. She petted it and stared out the window.

"Hello, моето цвете."she heard. She turned around to see Jacob with two empty cups. She smiled and took it from him as he sat next to her.

"Great view. We never get to see this much from the dungeons. Pick your poison."he said, filling his cup up with Butterbeer.

"Cider." she replied. He filled her cup up and clanked their cups together. She laughed and took a sip.

"Have you found your true love yet?"she asked, referring to his parents finding him someone to marry. He laughed and shook his head, giving her a look that he didn't want to talk about it. "Heard about that battle in France." she said, taking a sip of cider. He again shook his head. He didn't want to talk about that either. Must be awkward for him. she thought, thinking of a topic they could discuss."Dueling club going well?" she asked. He smiled.

"Of course. By the way, great job in your first duel. I was really impressed." he said. Marigold blushed. She was trying to forget the duel actually. She never wanted to hurt some one that badly ever again. "Really shows that you can hold your own. I don't think anyone here will underestimate you ever again."he said, gesturing to the room. Asher and Seamus were now in a drinking version of Exploding Snap, Asher losing quite badly and getting a bit buzzed. It got really quite between the two of them.

"Any plans for the summer?"she asked.

"Lots of travelling. My families gonna spend June in France with my uncle then we're heading to Germany for the month of July. Our good friend is getting married. August, I head back to Norwich as Lord de Hattes ward. So, I'll be able to see you in August."he said with a smile. Marigold blushed some more and got the biggest grin on her face. She hadn't told anyone her summer plans. Might as well. she thought.

"And July."she said, sipping her cider. He quickly became confused."The wedding, between Louis the Roman and Alys Cosin." He nodded. "She invited me and I'm going with her over the summer, if Lord de Hattes approves." she said. She laughed when his jaw dropped.

"That's amazing. Why didn't you tell me? We're gonna so much fun! I can show you the magic forests and where the centaurs and nymphs are and where the best ale is and....."Jacob said excitedly. He kept going on and on about Germany and what he could show her. Marigold just smiled and nodded, listening to him. He was cut off though by Asher and Seamus arguing over something. Marigold sighed and watched, ready to calm Asher down if it got too violent.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/16/2014, 21:53

Adelaine was on her way to Arya when she noticed Symon walking towards her. Where did her come from?

"Evening, Symon."she greeted pleasantly.

"Evening," he replied, bowing shortly. " I'm crashing your party. I've got to live up to the Slytherin reputation somehow."

They laughed, and Adele handed him a mug of Butterbeer. She didn't notice Seamus glaring up from his chess game, glaring at them. Really, it had been a while since she'd even thought of he friend in that way. As far as she was concerned, it wouldn't have gone anywhere anyhow.

"So, the last game is coming up," she mentioned, sitting in an armchair.

"Aye, you're coming this time, right?" he asked eagerly, taking a seat across from hers.

"Well yes, unless I get detention again, which I don't plan on. What do you suppose they're fighting about now?"

Symon raised his eyebrows, and she pointed over to the corner of the room. Asher and Seamus were arguing quietly. It wasn't anything new; the dynamic duo seemed to be on the verge of breaking up for good, their fights increasing to at least five times a week. Robb, a fourth year - and a Ravenclaw Chaser- got up from his seat and hovered over them, talking. They hashed it out, and when all was well, Robb came and sat by the fire.

"What was going on?" Adele questioned.

"Ah, they're fighting about girls," Robb grinned, leaning in closer to the pair. "See, Seamus is sick of hearing Asher complain about this one lass, and Asher is sick of hearing Seamus go on about another. They've both got competition, apparently."
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/16/2014, 23:38

Kolby nodded to Peyton when he won and chugged a whole cup of Butterbeer. Kolby felt buzzed.

"Good game."Peyton said, shaking Kolby's hand. Kolby smiled and went to watch Asher and Gavin.

"Hey guys." Kolby said, sitting down and watching the game.

"Go away. E-5."Seamus said, taking another one of Asher's pieces. Asher cursed and took a sip of Butterbeer. He was on his second cup and was very buzzed, on the edge of being tipsy.

"Hold on. Tell me Kolby. What does Symon see in Adele? B-6."Asher asked.

"No. Don't answer that. What does Jacob see in Marigold? F-2."Seamus asked. They argued about what question he should answer. Kolby shushed them.

"Well, Symon likes Adele because she's smart and brave. Jacob likes Marigold because she's kind and gentle. I figure Marigold likes Jacob because he's witty and Adele likes Symon because he's kind and not like most nobles."Kolby explained, debating whether or not to fill up his cup again. The boys glared at each other, then glared at their noble competition. Jacob and Marigold were by the window and Adele and Symon were around the fireplace. Seamus and Asher immediately started arguing, a bit louder this time.

"Why are you letting these guys run all over you? If you want your girl, go fight for her. Quit complaining and do something."Kolby encouraged. They thought about it and abandoned their game to get their "girls". Kolby smiled. He just unknowingly started  two seperate fights, Seamus vs. Symon and Asher vs. Jacob. He smiled and got him another Butterbeer. He was happy.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/17/2014, 13:49

Arya and Gavin sat across from one another at a small table close to the door to the girls' dorm. They were in the midst of a heated game of Exploding Snap, the spread out cards shuffling quickly in front of them. Arry stared intently at them, looking for a match. Finally, she spotted two mountain troll cards and tapped them with her wand.

"Ugh. 5-3." Gavin groaned.

But, as soon as he said it, he speedily tapped two pixies with his wand. Arya leaned in closer, and spotted two mermaids. Just as she went to tap them, they exploded with a bang and Gavin laughed. She rolled her eyes and kicked him under the table.

"How is it you don't flinch at a mini explosion in your face, but you get sick at the sight of blood?"she muttered, concentrating.

"I know, I'm going to be in trouble when I go to war." he responded slowly.

Arry glanced up and noted the hurt expression on his face. She cursed herself immediately; she hadn't meant it to come out that way. Before she could apologize, three more card exploded.With a sigh, she looked around the room. Seamus and Symon seemed to be having a serious conversation in the corner by the instruments, as well all Asher and Jacob in another corner.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/17/2014, 23:26

Adelaine was immediately interested in Robb's story, and gestured for him to tell her more. The thought never crossed her mind that she was the girl Seamus was interested in; honest to goodness, she truly assumed Seamus had gotten over her long ago. She definitely didn't pay attention to the fact that Symon looked and felt extremely awkward, knowing exactly who Seamus' competition was. And, of course she knew Asher was talking about Marigold.

"But who is his competition?" she questioned.

Who else had a thing for Marigold? She noticed Asher grabbing Jacob from Marigold's company and pulling his arm across the room.

"Wait a minute," she muttered. "Not....Jacob? I always thought they had a brother/sister relationship."

"Well, I don't know about Jacob," Symon chimed in for the first times. "But, isn't it obvious Marigold is fond of him?"

Adele raised an eyebrow and sat back to think about this. She recalled detention with Marigold, and how she blushed when she spoke of Jacob. Robb hushed them when Seamus walked up.

"Uh, 'scuse me, Symon," he said politely, clearing his throat. "Mind if I 'ave a word?"

Symon nodded curtly and followed him across the room. Adelaine opened her mouth to speak, but a loud bang sounded from Arya's table and she laughed, forgetting what she was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/17/2014, 23:52

"And, dad took me up the mountain and we got to ride dragons. It was incredible. So much better than flying on a broom." Jacob said. Marigold smiled and sipped her cider. Jacob blushed. "Sorry. I've been talking too much."

"No. It's fine. I like hearing your stories. They're much more interesting than mine."Marigold said with an understanding smile. Jacob smiled back and sipped his Butterbeer. They looked up when Asher cleared his throat.

"Can I talk to you Jacob?"he asked, rubbing his head. Marigold and Jacob looked at each other. "It'll only take a minute." he reassured, taking Jacob by the arm. Marigold nodded and watched as they walked to a corner. She sat by her window, enjoying her hot cider and watching the rain drip down the window pane. It thundered with a mighty BOOM! and Marigold flinched, cider getting on her hand. She cursed at herself and went to grab a napkin from a table. She then sat in a chair by Adele, happily petting ducklings.

"So, what do you think this is about?"she asked, gesturing to how Asher and Jacob were in a corner and how Symon and Seamus were in a corner. Although, she kinda knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/19/2014, 00:32

Kolby hummed along to the music, which was very loud. Kolby couldn't hear anything. He couldn't even hear himself think. He went over to Arya's and Gavin's game of Exploding Snap, sipping his Butterbeer.

"Can you get me another one Kolby?"Gavin asked, passing him his cup, not taking his eyes off the game. Kolby nodded and got Gavin another drink.

"Whose winning?"Kolby asked. Gavin pointed a quick finger at Arya, again, not taking his eyes off the cards. Kolby shrugged.

"You just missed two dryads."he said. Gavin furrowed his brow in concentration. Kolby again went to humming along to the music, which was a slow, sad but beautiful ballad. He figured the boys would be dancing with the girls to this song but no one was. Kolby noticed Peyton playing Robb in a game of Wizard Chess a table away. He sat in between the two tables, watching both games.

"Fill it up, won't cha Kolby?"Peyton asked, passing him his cup. Kolby sighed and filled up Peyton's cup. He didn't mind.

But, the music stopped for a split second and he heard Asher say "She's not in your social class." to Jacob before the music start up again. He also heard a "We're betrothed." from Symon, directed towards Seamus, who looked very shocked by this.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/20/2014, 20:42

Adelaine smiled cheerfully at Marigold, and grabbed a little teal spotted duckling that had been pecking at his shoes. It quacked loudly and ran around in circles on her lap.

"You really can't guess what it's about?" she questioned snidely but playfully. "Honestly, I wouldn't have a clue if Asher and Jacob weren't doing the same thing. I thought Seamus was over me."

A bolt of lightning lit up the room, followed by a loud clap of thunder. Storms had never frightened Adele; she always felt safe in the big strong walls of castles. She looked over at Arya and wondered if she'd feel the same way living in a little cottage in the middle of nowhere.

"Bloody hell, Seamus!"Gavin shouted suddenly, standing up at his table.

Adele looked across the room. Symon's lip was bleeding. Without hesitation, he swung at Seamus and got him in the nose. Opposite of them, Asher and Jacob were now shoving each other and shouting. Asher punched Jacob in the jaw, and the fight commenced.

"Oh, I can't believe this!" Adele yelled.

The whole common room was in an uproar - people were breaking into groups and cheering the fighters. Some people even broke into fights of their own! Robb and Peyton clearly had a disagreement; Robb flipped the table over and pushed Peyton into the wall. Gavin immediately went over to Peyton's aid. Adele looked to Arya to see how she was reacting.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/20/2014, 21:24

Arya and Gavin were nearly done with the game when the fighting broke out.The score was 10 - 7, with her still in the lead. It would have been the first wizard game she'd ever won, but those idiots in the corner ruined it with their bickering. Gavin running to help Peyton fight Robb was the last straw.

"You currish halfwits!" she screamed to no one in particular.

She had half a mind to join in, maybe smack someone in the back with a broomstick. Then, she noticed the ducklings; the tiny things were running around in panic mode. They would be stepped on! No one was paying attention to anything but the fighting. She noticed Kolby and ran over to him.

"Help me gather the ducklings!"

Without waiting for a response, she immediately set to work. She tossed the food from a wicker basket and started grabbing unsuspecting ducks and throwing them in. Then some dunce decided it would be good idea to start a food fight, and Arya was struck in the head with a loaf of bread. Bloody louse, she cursed, focusing on the ducks.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/20/2014, 22:36

Kolby immediately started helping Arya gathering the ducklings. He threw a piece of bread at Roger, who threw one at him first. But, that sparked another fight between Roger and Kolby.

Roger tackled Kolby to the ground and they rolled around for a while, exchanging punches and blows.

"Get off!"Kolby yelled, pushing Roger off of him. But, Roger was immediately on top of him again, punching his face. Kolby threw his arms in front of his face as defense and then he caught Roger's fist and pushed him off again.

"Incarcerous."Elsa said, tying up Roger.

"Thanks."Kolby muttered as Elsa propped him up against the wall.

"Marigold, Kolby looks really hurt."she called to the young healer.

(OOC: #nohomo. lol)
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/21/2014, 01:02

Marigold sighed in annoyance and rubbed her temples. She was going to have to heal all these losers once this was all over. She went over to Kolby. His lip was split and he had a broken nose. Marigold pulled out her wand.

"Episkey."she said, pointing it at his face. His nose went back into place and his lip mended back together.

"This is for your headache."she said,handing him a vial of Cephalalgia. She watched the Peyton v. Robb fight and Gavin finally pulled Robb off of Peyton. Marigold walked over.

"Incarcerous."she said, wrapping Robb up in rope. She sighed and sat in front of Peyton. He was a lot worst than Kolby. His nose was bent sideways, his lip was split, he was developing two black eyes, he had bruises, and the back of his head had a knot the size of an apple.

"You took quite a beating."she said, using Episkey multiple times on him until he was somewhat back to normal. He groaned as Marigold wrapped his head. Gavin handed her some ice and she told Peyton to press it to his head. She then made him drink a vial of Cephalalgia and went over to Robb, who only had a broken nose.

Marigold sighed and looked at the Asher v. Jacob corner. The fight was still obviously intense; it had a pretty large crowd surrounding them. She heard Asher say "Flipendo." but Jacob didn't go anywhere. Jacob taught him a lesson in that spell and Asher hit the ceiling. Marigold covered her face and  looked at Gavin.

"Don't even ask. I'm not going anywhere near that fight." he said. Marigold sighed. She was going to have to be the one to stop it. But, honestly, she was scared too. The boys were deadly. She looked over at the Symon v. Seamus fight. That fight wasn't dying down either. She looked at Adele about what they should do.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/21/2014, 20:30

Adele watched Arya run around with the ducklings in a basket and wondered how that was any help to anyone. It then occurred to her that her friend was probably gathering the little critters so they wouldn’t be stomped on.

Marigold, honestly,” she turned, exasperated. “I don’t understand the male species.

Seamus had stupidly pulled out his wand, which nearly gave Adele heart failure. Her friend was not the most talented of wizards, Symon would be able to destroy him with one flick of his wand. The good thing about Symon was that he wasn’t ruled by his temper, unlike Seamus. He would think this through strategically, whereas Seamus would simply shout the first hex that crossed his mind.

I don’t know what to do,” she complained, bouncing up and down on her toes. “How do we stop them?

Symon handled that all on his own.

Patrificus totalus!” he shouted, before Seamus could get a word out.

Seamus was paralyzed and fell backwards with a loud thump. Jacob had seen it out of the corner of his eye and followed suit. One spell later, Asher was in the same position as Seamus.

Well, that’s that, then,” Symon muttered, pocketing his wand.

Adelaine looked at the two victors and it dawned on her that they were two third year Slytherins, and she and Marigold were two first year Ravenclaws. What were the odds?
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/21/2014, 23:17

Marigold sighed in relief as the fighting finally stopped. She pushed her way through the string of cheerers, who were dispersing through the room. She covered her mouth when she saw the condition they were both in. They were both covered in blood and looked horrible. She sighed and put her hands on her hips. Jacob looked at her.

"Seriously?"was all she said. He shrugged and she propped him up in a chair. Asher would be fine. At the moment, he was a statue. Jacob had a black eye, a nasty bump on his head, and three teeth missing. She used the Episkey spell on his face and his black eye faded away. She sighed and dung around in her bag while Jacob petted a duckling. She wrapped his head and told him to put ice to it. She then made him drink a vial of Cephalalgia and used the Dentes spell to make his teeth come back. She looked over at Asher, who was still a statue on the floor.

"Unfreeze him."she said. Jacob rolled his eyes but did as he was told. Marigold dragged Asher to the other side of the room to keep him from trying to go at Jacob again. She accidentally took an elbow to the mouth and Asher immediately settled down, knowing that he had hurt her.

"Saw you hit the ceiling. You okay?"she asked as she tended to his face. He had a broken nose, a black eye, and his jaw was dislocated. Marigold gave him a tablespoon of Neque dolor and slowly put his jaw back in place. She then used Episkey on his face and checked his back, which had bruises from where he hit the ceiling. She used the Livor spell to get rid of them.

"You know me. I can take a punch or two. Aww. Your lip is bleeding. I'm sorry."he said. Marigold put her hand up to her lip. It was split from Asher elbowed her earlier. She shrugged.

"I'll be fine. Let me know if you feel sore in the morning. Peyton, Gavin, can you make sure those two don't get near each other?"she asked. Gavin went to talk to Asher and Peyton sat by Jacob. She sighed when she got to Symon and Seamus. They weren't much better. Symon had somehow sprain his wrist and bruises covered his arms; he had a broken nose but that was about it for his face.

"At least you were smart and defended yourself."she said, wrapping Symon's sprain wrist, trying not to get too touchy. She didn't want to upset Adele. She gave him a vial of Ossa for the sprain and used the Livor spell on his arms. A final Episkey on his face and he was just like normal. She looked at Seamus and then back at Symon. Symon unfroze him and Marigold dragged him to a chair in front of the fireplace.

Seamus was worst for wear. Two black eyes, a broken nose, a cut above his eye, and a HUGE bump on his forehead. Symon must really know how to throw a punch. she thought, wrapping up Seamus' head. A couple of Episkey spells and he was fine too.

"Now, is everyone done acting so childish?"she asked, looking at the four boys. They muttered apologies and looked at the ground. Marigold sighed. Boys! she thought in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Adelaine Beaumont
Adelaine Beaumont

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/21/2014, 23:36

Symon wandered over to Adele when Marigold turned her focus onto Seamus. He sat on the arm of the chair and they chatted quietly while the party died down. She wouldn’t even look in Seamus’s direction; she was too upset with him. He could have been seriously hurt, all thanks to his immaturity.

Can you believe all that?” Jacob said, sitting across from them.

Let’s not talk about it,” Adele said quickly.

Both boys looked completely worn out, which wasn’t a surprise. She noticed Asher, Seamus, Gavin, and Peyton sitting in a corner talking. Robb and Roger were in another corner. This is just great, she thought with a sigh. Just when their group was finally getting along, they were back at square one.

I don’t think you two should hang around us for a while,” she said quietly.

You mean…” Jacob began slowly.

We can’t see each other?” Symon finished.

She looked up at them; they were both torn.

Well, you can see Marigold and I,” she amended. “Just not when we’re with the lads.

That’s probably for the best,” Symon nodded, relieved.

I think I’ll head back to the dorm,” Jacob sighed. “You coming, Symon?

Yeah, sure,” he agreed, standing.

Symon smiled at Adele and shook her hand awkwardly before heading out with Jacob. When they were gone, Seamus came over and sat across from her. He couldn’t even look her in the eye.

I’m really sorry,” he muttered, staring at the ground. “Dunno what came over me, it won’t ‘appen again.

That’s not true,” she said venomously. “You know exactly what happened, and you know it’ll happen again. I don’t think we should be friends anymore, Seamus.

She got up and ran up stairs before she could see the look on his face. So much for a carefree party.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lanister
Arya Lanister

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/21/2014, 23:51

Holding her basket of ducks, Arya watched Adelaine and Seamus. The look on his face almost brought tears to her eyes. What had Adele said to him? He sat there alone, in shock, staring at the fire. He could go blind, she realized, walking over to him.

Hey, pal,” she said gently, standing by his chair. “Ya doin’ okay?

Uh, not really,” he said after a while. “Oi, I dunno what jus’ happened.

She sat down on the edge of the seat across from him and passed him a green duckling.

D’you wanna talk about it?

Well…She jus’ told me she don’t wanna be mates anymore,” he explained, furrowing his brow. “Guess I really did it, eh? But that bloody Symon, I dunno wha’ she sees in ‘im.

Arry sat quietly while Seamus talked and talked for about ten minutes straight, which was the most she’d heard him speak since they’d known each other. He couldn’t process the thought of him and Adele not being friends anymore. Neither could she, really. They were a group, they couldn’t function if they weren’t all friends, could they?

Oi, I’m headin’ up,” he said at last, yawning. “Tanks fer the talk, Arry.

She nodded and went over to Gavin, Asher, and Peyton. They were going over the events of the night and reliving their fights. Arya rolled her eyes - she was exhausted.

I’m going back to the dorm,” she told them.

I’ll walk with you,” Asher offered, hopping up. He walked over to speak with Marigold for a moment, then the two Gryffindors headed back to their tower.
Back to top Go down
Kolby Parry
Kolby Parry

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/22/2014, 00:09

Kolby left with Symon and Jacob, making sure that they can talk down the stairs alright.

"Can you believe it?"Jacob asked.

"I really thought they would have acted more like gentlemen. I never thought that he would attack me."Symon replied.

"So, what was the fight about?"Kolby asked. They looked at him in shock.

"You really couldn't guess?"Jacob asked as they walked down the millions of steps. Kolby thought about it.

"Girls?"he asked. The boys nodded and Kolby shrugged.

"This is why I avoid girls. They're nothing but trouble."Kolby said. Jacob and Symon laughed.

"No Kolby. You don't avoid girls."Symon started.

"Girls avoid you, you arrogant little twit."Jacob finished jokingly. All three of them laughed and entered the Slytherin common room. Kolby smiled. It was a good night. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Marigold Belet
Marigold Belet

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime6/22/2014, 00:25

Marigold was at the mirror, healing her lip, when Asher came over. Jacob had already left, waving to her on his way out.

"Are you mad at me?"he asked cautiously. Marigold sighed.

"No. Just very disappointed."she explained, making sure her lip wouldn't split again. It was Asher's turn to sigh.

"You know it just means I care about you, right?"he asked. Marigold turned around.

"I know. But, Asher, that was immature. People got hurt. You got hurt. Just make sure it doesn't happen again, okay? You got to keep your temper in check, Asher."Marigold said. Asher nodded, muttered a good bye, and then left with Arya. Marigold sighed and helped the Ravenclaw boys clean up a bit. But, she wasn't able to look at Seamus. He looked like his heart had been ripped out of his chest and stepped on. They said good bye and went into their dorms. Before Marigold could climb the stairs to her dorm, Seamus grabbed her hand. He had tears in his eyes.

"Please let her know how sorry I am."he said. Marigold nodded and went into the dorm.

"Hi."Marigold said to Adele. She went behind a room divider and changed into a night gown. She sat on her bed, which was across from Adele's. Marigold sighed.

"He's really sorry. He had tears in his eyes."was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)   Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainy Day Blues (Or Fun?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Medieval :: Hogwarts :: Common Rooms :: Ravenclaw Tower-
Jump to: